Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

surgery tomorrow morning

I'm so scared. I've been crying all day. I don't want to die.

Don't worry it's cake! You will be fine <33 good luck with everything !

You'll be fine :-) just think of the thousands of operations that happen everyday and turn out fine. I'm right behind you next Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I have my surgery tomorrow also! I am not really worried, I know it is something that I must do.

Try and relax. Tomorrow, our new journey begins! I am excited!

I'm a HUGE (ha-get it.. Cause I'm fat?) worry wart. I just don't want to leave my kids without a mother. That's all I can think about. I dropped them off at grandmas tonight, and all I kept thinking was, "what if this is the last time I ever lay eyes on my beautiful babies" and "they're not old enough to remember even one thing about me".

Prayers to you for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. We will be looking for your posts after surgery.

I feel the same way and have been crying!! I wish us strength! Lots of it!

I have my surgery tomorrow also! I am not really worried, I know it is something that I must do.

Try and relax. Tomorrow, our new journey begins! I am excited!

good luck on your surgery tomorrow. Will look forward to your updates after surgery.

praying for you guys tonight and will the next few days, also. I am a RN and scheduled April 10 and I am scared, too!! But, God is in control and we just have to focus on the positive. Ask the anesthesiologist to give you something when you get to the hospital tomorrow if you are still feeling anxious. They can give you something to help with the anxiety and while you are waiting to go to OR. Can't wait to hear how awesome you are doing!!

I will be praying for all of you guys tonight and tomorrow, too. I will be praying that you have peace, and your surgery goes well. I will also be praying that the doctors and medical staff have wisdom!

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for strength your way :) Try not to think about the "what ifs" too much...driving to drop the kids off was probably riskier than the surgery ;)

You will be fine. Stop worrying, you will raise your blood pressure. This surgery is very safe....

Mine is tomorrow too. I just want it over ASAP so I can move on with my new life! Stay positive I also have young kids and know we will see plenty of them. Deep breathes, distractions, chicken broth, and visions of a lighter you dancing in your head. This surgery will give us more years with our kids. How can I not do it. I will pray for all of us. Stay strong.

You'll be fine! Hang in there. You are doing this for better health and a better life. Stay positive!

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

I'm a HUGE (ha-get it.. Cause I'm fat?) worry wart. I just don't want to leave my kids without a mother. That's all I can think about. I dropped them off at grandmas tonight' date=' and all I kept thinking was, "what if this is the last time I ever lay eyes on my beautiful babies" and "they're not old enough to remember even one thing about me".[/quote']

Thank you for saying that. I was beating myself up b/c I am so afraid. I am a single mom of 2 wonderful boys that I don't want to leave without a mother. I have been worrying like crazy. Prayers and good thoughts for you for tomorrow