Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 year 7 months - 297 pounds gone

Hello,

My name is Brittani. I'm 25 years old and I"ve lost 297 pounds. Yes, you read that correctly. 297 pounds in 1 year and 7 months! I am happier than I have ever been.

Some major changes have happened in the last ~2 years. All for the better. Some happier than others, some not. I'm in the middle of a divorce. BUT, and some people may critisize me for it but I'm choosing to sharemy happiness, I am in a WONDERFUL relationship with my boyfriend. He is everything I have ever wanted and needed, and continues to amaze and surprise me with everything I've been missing in my life. I've been with him since October, and my ex-husband and I have been separated for over a year... It was time for me to allow myself to be happy.

ANYWAYS, I've lost a lot of weight in the last while. Downsides, I have a lot of loose skin, but I'm comfortable. I'm loved just the way I am and I love myself. UPSIDES! I DON'T WEIGH 500 pounds!!!

My daughter Zoe is growing and is almost two. I had my surgery when she was 3 months old. It was the hardest decision of my life to leave her. I flew to Mexicali Mexico and had surgery under Dr. Alberto Aceves. It was the most wonderful experience of my life and the best experience I've had in a hospital to date. And I've been in the hospital quite a few times.

So far the only hard part has been knowing my limits. Sometimes I push myself to eat more when I know I shouldn't, and I pay for it by praying to the porcelein gods, lol.

ProTip: Don't eat and drink at the same time, unless it is a TEENSY TINY sip! You can/will vomit. No beating around the bush here. lol

I have a few goals for the coming years. I want to have some cosmetic surgery done. My arms and my breasts are my biggest problems. Baggy saggy is all I can say... I want my legs and tummy done, but those and the ( oYo ) Boobies aren't getting done till I'm done having babies. Because I do plan to have more. My arms, those will be done by this year. I DEMAND IT! lol kidding kidding, But no, I want to do them by the end of next year at the latest. Just have to save up the money!

Alright my lovelies. I have to go to bed. But I am uploading two photos. My before and after at 200 picture, and then a picture I took last week at the Renaissance Festival. Prety sure I've changed a lot. :)

Love,

Bri

post-8388-13813663945508_thumb.png

post-8388-13813663945906_thumb.jpg

post-8388-13813663946034_thumb.jpeg

post-8388-13813663946525_thumb.jpg

Wow...you look very beautiful & very happy! That's just unbelievable the amount of weight you have lost. You're so young, you have your whole life in front of you yet! Looks like the best part of your life is yet to happen! Enjoy it!

You look gorgeous! Best wishes to you. You've worked so hard. That's an amazing amount of weight and you must be so proud of yourself.

You are looking great. I'm sorry if people judge you for being in a new relationship but only you and your baby matter. :) be happy!

You are amazing!!

Congratulations on your amazing transformation ... Your post just oozes happiness and confidence! Oh, and you look amazing too!

Wow!!! You look great. Congrats.

Amazing! You deserve true happiness and I am sure I'm speaking for everyone on this forum.......YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Absolutely ...AMAZING! What a wonderful job you've done!

Dear lord you look great!

Cheers to you!! You deserve the weight loss and all that life has to offer!!

I wish you the best!!

Congratulations! You look radiant... must be love!

Congratulations! You look great!