Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Compression Garments

Any use any type of compression garments… have they helped with skin? I am thinking I will probably try some to my flabby arms and my belly after I get surgery but I just was wondering if anyone has ever used them.

Haven't tried them...

I've been wearing a compression shirt and shorts off and on since surgery. I don't know that they have helped by themselves, but they have helped in conjunction with exercise. My only loose skin now is in the back of my upper arms and my belly area, but I expected both of those. IMO, they can't hurt and they make me look better in clothes, so I'll keep wearing mine. I do try to make sure my compression shorts aren't so tight they cut off circulation in my legs because I do a lot of driving and sitting for my job.

I wear them. I don't know if they have helped because I dont know what I would've looked like if I hadn't worn them. I dont have much loose skin. My thighs are a bit loose but everywhere else is pretty good. I don't go anywhere without them because they make my figure so smooth and nice. :)

Yes and I love how much smaller they make me look! I personally love wearing colombian girdles I feel they last longer and are very adjustable as you lose weight.. I get mine from pfcolombianjeans.com a little bit pricey but worth the money you are definitely paying for quality I have bought 3 different styles so far, I wear them to work out, to go out and sometimes to sleep... they really do shape your body!!!! I would recommend compression garments 100%!

Were can I buy them

www.pfcolombianjeans.com

I can help you with size if youre not sure what to get..

Ok I'm now in a 14 from a 20

At a 14 I was wearing a 2XL, my hips are a lot wider then my belly that size for me was just right.. I wear the short and capri length....

Theres a good sizing chart on the under armor website. Probably one on the Spanx site as well.

Yes! There is a size chart in the website Jeannie I completely forgot!! :-)

Awww man I want one of these so bad.

One of those full body ones that hold in everything from boobs and back fat to your knees. I'm so worried about loose skin.

These are super expensive though. They look really nice and probably worth it.

Awww man I want one of these so bad.

One of those full body ones that hold in everything from boobs and back fat to your knees. I'm so worried about loose skin.

These are super expensive though. They look really nice and probably worth it.

Did you go to pfcolombianjeans.com?? If you did they are so worth it!!! They last a long time...

Yes I went to pfcolombianjeans.com. I'm low BMi so I feel like if I wear compression garments through weightloss I may not have to deal with skin. I'm losing fast though... I just don't want to spend 200 bucks on something that won't fit me in a couple of months...

Yes I went to pfcolombianjeans.com. I'm low BMi so I feel like if I wear compression garments through weightloss I may not have to deal with skin. I'm losing fast though... I just don't want to spend 200 bucks on something that won't fit me in a couple of months...

Yeah I can understand the concern.. I felt the same way... honestly i think you can wear one size for longer than a couple of months thats how tight they are.. I know a tailor here that can take it in and make it smaller once I need too.. maybe you can try that? Or maybe look for a cheaper one elsewhere.. I highly recommend wearing one. Im low BMI too.. and loose skin is my biggest fear... Good luck with everything...