Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone, I too am hoping for a June date. Just met with the surgeon yesterday, and waiting for the nut and psych tests.

The timing could be better though. I live in Michigan which is incredibly beautiful in summer, so people pack in lots of fun stuff:). I'm having kind of a hard time finding the best date, may wait till August or September but I certainly hope not!

Looking forward to having some support people here:)

AmyRN' date=' where are you getting yours done?[/quote']

I'm from Harrisburg, Pa and getting sleeved at Lancaster general hospital. How about you?

I'm in Florida but am going the Mexico route. Nervous!! I just got my list today of all the pre and post op diet stuff, instructions for everything, etc etc. Anybody else gotten that stuff yet? I'm so excited :)

AmyRN, It's exciting that we may have the same date. I'm nervous, but getting excited. I hope this works out.

Hello from central New York! I am getting sleeved on June 10th!!!!! :D

Greetings all! I am scheduled for surgery on June 3rd. I've completed all the appt's, meeting with the psych, and have been approved by insurance. I am excited and nervous.

Surgery scheduled for June 6!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!

Congrats!!! I'm June 7th!! Can't wait to go through "recovery" with you...

Congrats!!! I'm June 7th!! Can't wait to go through "recovery" with you...

I'm scheduled with Dr. Aceves June 4th!

Wow!! Looks like we are all early June-ers!!! :)

All right ladies, just a little over 6 weeks to go!!!

As excited as I am, I have to admit that I am very nervous about this. I know that this is the right decision for me & this is what I have to do. But still nervous. Never had surgery before so def anxious about that.

Positive thoughts and prayers for all on this journey to life!!

I'm scheduled with Dr. Aceves June 4th!

That's fantastic! I'll have to come visit you on the 6th when I come for preop testing!!

I was approved a couple of weeks ago. My surgery date is June 11th with Dr. David Kim.

I'm penciled in for June 6th pending insurance! I'm excited and soooooooo scared!! I know it's the right choice but I'm just scared of the unknown!!!

I'm penciled in for June 6th pending insurance! I'm excited and soooooooo scared!! I know it's the right choice but I'm just scared of the unknown!!!

I know what you mean I'm penciled in for June 3 pending insurance too ???????????? super nervous

So, today was my last appt with my surgeon before submitting for insurance approval. Woohoo, right?? The psych has not sent her clearance in, but I emailed the assistant so I'm sure that will happen in the next couple of days. However, here's my "issue"...the nurse tells me today that they still need clearances for cardio, sleep, and upper GI. Seriously, woman...you're telling me this NOW??? All this time, I've been assuming (yes, I'm the ass in that equation) that I won't need those because I have no history of issues. They told me they always wait for the insurance company to issue the approval before they have the patient do those things, but I'm a planner!! I could have been getting ON this crap already! Arrrggghhh...it just makes me feel like I'm suddenly playing catch up or something. I know it's stupid, but it's just how I am. OK, the rant is over...we will now return to your regularly scheduled programming...;)