Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone, I am hoping for a June date as well! I'm currently going through my 3 month supervised diet, my last appointment will be May 23rd, then my Psych eval is on the 24th then they submit the paperwork to BCBS Federal... I am constantly praying I get approved. This site has helped sooooo much!

Hi Everyone!

I'm hoping for a June date also, I'm a teacher and this works better with my schedule. I completed my initial exam, psych eval and ultrasound last week. I have a pulmonary scheduled for mid April. My file was sent to bcbs yesterday, so keep your fingers crossed! I started a medically managed weight loss program on my own this week to prepare myself for the lifestyle change. The hospital I'm working with Alexian brothers has a surgical and non surgical weight management division. Let's support each other!

Hello all! I'm scheduled for a band to sleeve revision on 6/10. It seems like so far away! I've already done my sleep study (no apnea) and EGD (no problems found) so just have to do a cardiac clearance and nutrition class at the end of May. I'm soo ready to do this!!

Hi Ladies!! (And gents). I am new here and am just trying to find my way around. I am planning on a June VSG surgery. I am excited and scared and overwhelmed all at the same time! I am hoping to be scheduled on June 3, but will have to wait for full approval before they can schedule anything. I am excited that we can all support each other along the way!!

Should have a June surgery date soon. Met with dietician last week-blood work today-psych appt on Wed,4/3.. Mandatory Nutrition class scheduled for 5/16. Excited to finally getting the ball rolling!!!

Hello everyone! I am officially scheduled for June 5th! I look forward to experiencing all of the changes we are in for with you all.

Hey y'all!!! I'm a June 2012 sleeved crashing your thread...good luck to you all!

Thanks, wolfgirl! Looking forward to this new lifestyle!

I'm hoping to have a June date :). I have had my first surgeon appt, see the nut tomorrow, have to schedule my egd, psych, post op class and get approved by insurance.... Doc said end of may beginning of June. I want to wait until my kids are out of school so I don't have to get up and rush with them in the mornings post op lol.

@museum mama i found yall lol ! Im a June sleever n cnt waot i think its mid to end June considering me and my husband first year anniversary will b June 23rd i think this will b a great gift even better next year once sleeve is done lol ! On the 15th i go see the psychologist i and dietitian n a follow up with doc ..busy day that day lol !

Hoping for a June date as well :) !!! Maybe early July. I have my primary physicians writing me letters, I have my NUT appt tomorrow morning, and scheduling my psych eval around this week maybe next week. Should have all my papers and letters ready to send by the end of this month. Praying for the time to speed up !!!!

Hey' date=' Museum Mama! I'm planning on June 19th. I have a 5 day window between summer classes to wedge it in. What's your date?[/quote']

Mine will be June 18th!

Hello Group

I'm new to the group and I am very excited to report that I will be sleeved June 3, 2013! I have already done the pysch eval, got the cardiac clearence, done 2 of my 3 nutrionist appointments, endoscopy scheduled this friday and then I'm ready to go. I have to say tho, I did schedule myself some appointments with my pysch. outside of the sleeve because I have done ALOT of research and I am very worried about the addiction transfer. I am glad I found this group because its really nice to be able to read stories from people going thru your same struggles. Thank you all and good luck, see u on the LOSERS bench!!!!!!!!!