Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It was day 8 for me!

15 days for me i took a stool softener since day one because of the pain meds can constipate and still nada so I took a laxative and two days later a finally had a bm but I was straining I cont to take a stool softer everyday and been goon every 3 days it really messed up my system

And it's not normal I'm a nurse and our protocol for our patients is to give 30cc of milk of magnesia I'd no bm in 3 days call your doc and see what laxative they reccommend

I was impacted and it was the worse pain!!!!! Take whatever you have to to let it moving!!! I had to go to the hospital.

Are you still on Clear Liquids? Or full liquids? When I was in that stage it was kind of like liquid in/liquid out. Not much actual food going in so none really to come out.,.

Are you uncomfortable? Do you feel like you need to go? If not I wouldn't worry about it, if you do, try milk of magnesia or stool softner to help ya out...

Sent from my iPhone using VST

How long did it take for everyone to have a bm? It has been 12 days since my sleeve and......nothing!

Do something!!! That's to you long and you may have to get some intervention... I waited about 5 days and had a miserable time!

I am on full liquid .... Also I an not in pain nor do I feel like I have to...it would just be nice too...lol . I will call my dr first thing to see what I should take. I have been off all pain meds since I came home so I thought it would just happen.... No such luck.

When I hit day 5 with no movement, I began taking Equate sugar free Fiber supplement every day. Since, I have gone at least every other day, mostly, every day.

I am on day 4 post op and it was mostly liquid! Sucked, but glad I did, I was worried about that too!

first day home for me... i get at least 9 cups Water each day plus my Protein drinks....i've only missed 1 or 2 days. my doctor told me to take 1 oz of milk of magnesia if needed....good luck with the bm...did you ever thought anyone would wish you luck with bm? :D

I think it was 8 days for me.

oh heck I went while I was in the hosptial lol.. I dont have any issues with that.. but then I dont have a gallbladder either.