Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

feb 2013 sleevers weigh in

I was sleeved 2/6. No weight loss before. As of today down 25 pounds. Now the weight has been slow . Hoping to keep losing or I might cry. This was a lot to do and I want to get down to 140. Today weight 200.

Sleeved 2/26 down 19 since surgery. 24 in all. No liquid diet pre op.

Sleeved 2/22. I lost 10 lbs pre-op and 23 lbs post-op. I only weigh myself once a week, or I would drive myself crazy.

Don't be scared of Protein shakes. I bought a Ninja, and have sourced over 200 recipes They are quite tasty as soon as you know what to add!

Anyone eating solids or working out 3 weeks post-op? I doing neither yet.

Sleeved 2/25. Lost 15 pre-op. 17 since surgery. So 32 lbs since on this journey. But from my highest weight I'm down total of 55 lbs. I seem to lose a pound and a half then stall a couple of days. Then lose. Then stall. Working on increasing my Water.< /p>

Sleeved 2/22. I lost 10 lbs pre-op and 23 lbs post-op. I only weigh myself once a week' date=' or I would drive myself crazy.

Don't be scared of Protein shakes. I bought a Ninja, and have sourced over 200 recipes They are quite tasty as soon as you know what to add!

Anyone eating solids or working out 3 weeks post-op? I doing neither yet.[/quote']

I was cleared for solids at 10 days. Full regular diet but I had to chew well. I am 5 weeks out today and haven't had any issues. I was cleared for full workouts at 22 days post op and doing fine.

While these are my experiences, it's always best to follow your surgeons guidelines.

Sleeved 2/22. I lost 10 lbs pre-op and 23 lbs post-op. I only weigh myself once a week' date=' or I would drive myself crazy.

Anyone eating solids or working out 3 weeks post-op? I doing neither yet.[/quote']

Finally I weigh 261 had surgery 2/25!! i have lost a lot of weight this year thank goodness I weighed 296lbs on Dec 31st 2012. To me it's still hard to tell when I look in the mirror. I am down 1 pants size for sure and using a belt for size 22 :)

No pre op diet down24 lbs was on a stall for 11 days first loss again yesterday 2 lb and today 2 lbs so glad the scale is moving again... I weight every day..I had the sleeve 2/6

No Pre-op diet (Clear liquids 24 hrs before surgery) and I'm 2 weeks post op today.

Initial consult 1/21/13 - 331 lbs

Surgery 2/25/13 - 227 lbs

3/10/13 - 300.6 lbs

So total loss is 30.4 lbs (26.4 since surgery)

I was sleeved on 2/19/13. So far I have lost 26 lbs. But 10 of those lbs. were from the pre-op diet. I'm stalled right now.

Sleeved on 2/22. Down 18 lbs post op.

Sleeved on 2/21 and have only lost 8 lbs post surgery :( I did have a week of liquids pre-op and lost 10 lbs then. I guess I'm a really really slow loser. I'm trying not to get discourage. It almost makes me want to eat junk food since I'm not losing the weight and I'm out walking just about everyday for 3 - 8 miles. I'm being good with getting all my liquids in and my Protein. It's time for the brain to kick the butt to get losing on this weight. I'm eating between 600-900 calories a day. Oh well, less saggy skin....at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Sleeved 2/22. I lost 10 lbs pre-op and 23 lbs post-op. I only weigh myself once a week, or I would drive myself crazy.

Anyone eating solids or working out 3 weeks post-op? I doing neither yet.

Would you please share your recipes? The premixed shakes make me gag.

My email is jkl381@yahoo.com I'd appreciate anything recipes you feel like sharing.

Sleeved 2/11. 4lbs pre-op and 27lbs since surgery for a total of 31lbs since 3 days before surgery.