Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

feb 2013 sleevers weigh in

are there any challenges going on because i have been stalled and would like to lose my bit of weight... i have 2 more goals, 1 is to lose 29 pounds and the other is to lose 29 more pounds... i had surgery 2/20/13 and have lost 133 pounds. I started out weighing 356 pounds and currently fluctuate between 220 and 223. I need something to get me down to 199 and then my last goal of 170. HELPPPPPPP!

are there any challenges going on because i have been stalled and would like to lose my bit of weight... i have 2 more goals, 1 is to lose 29 pounds and the other is to lose 29 more pounds... i had surgery 2/20/13 and have lost 133 pounds. I started out weighing 356 pounds and currently fluctuate between 220 and 223. I need something to get me down to 199 and then my last goal of 170. HELPPPPPPP!

You've done great!

Find the 4th of July challenge- this is the 6th one or so....

I've been guilty of not checking in recently as well! I was sleeved on 2/19/13,

HW 396

SW 380

GW 225 - 205 - 198 (it kept changing)

CW 192 - 196 ( I fluctuate )

It's been a crazy journey for sure, it's been hard for me to stabilize and quit losing. I've upped my calorie intake to 1500, and if I exercise (which I do 5 times a week) I eat more so I have a net 1500. That seems to have helped it. I don't crave the carbs like I used to which is a blessing but I don't deny myself either. I joined Weight Watchers last November with my wife and it's been great. I made lifetime about a month ago and my wife has lost 62 pounds! We're getting healthy for the next half of our lives! I ran (that's right, I RAN) my first 5K with my daughter yesterday. We did it in 38 minutes flat which I'm happy about. It's something I couldn't even have comprehended 200 pounds ago! Crossing that finish line was so empowering for me, and I felt such pride in my accomplishments. It was a great day and I owe it all to my sleeve (and some hard work from me)! In another 6 months I'm going to start looking into plastic surgery for skin removal from the belly and chest, then this will be complete! I love my new life and my new approach to living it! Cheers to being healthy!! Thanks for all of your support and inspiration along the way, you don't know how much you've all helped me! God speed!

Here's a pic of me and my daughter after crossing the finish line!

post-174301-0-82870500-1401683929_thumb.jpg

What's great story! Congrats, u look great!!!

Hi gang! I'm still here though I don't post as much as I used to. Like many have said the weight loss is now serious hard work. I bounce between 137-141. Would like to get the last 10 lbs off and hit my ultimate goal of 130 but as long as I don't gain, I would honestly be happy if the scale never moved again. Maintenance is hard work as old habits want to reemerge. I still weigh daily but have been thinking about quitting the scale and focusing on cleaning up the diet this summer. Miss those early post op days! :-) It's great to hear everyone is well and at or close to their goals. Please continue to check in from time to time, it keeps me focused and motivated.

What's great story! Congrats, u look great!!!
thanks

Sleeved on 2/19/13 at a starting weight of 309. I've been bouncing between 182-178 since June 2014. I'm so happy I got sleeved

That's awesome!