Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 3 months out and the last few days I've woken up nauseated and have felt really blah and tired all day.has anyone else felt like this?

I was just about to post this. Doesn't matter what i eat or drink, I feel quesy.

I'm wondering if it's a tummy bug but my tummy just isn't as big anymore?

3 months on the 17th

I'm having the same issue at 8 weeks out. Also, having stomach pain anytime I eat or drink. I had to go do a swallow test so the surgeon can try to figure out what's going on. I went from eating 6 small meals to eating barely two for over 4 weeks now. I'm so low of energy.

Tummy bug? Could you be pregnant?

Nope not pregnant..its starting to worry me just a lil because I've felt great up until now..I have my 3 mo check up next week...

I will not find out the results until Tuesday. I hope they can tell me somthing. My cousin doctor told her it was all in her head. I wish my doctor would say that to me...that's fighting words...lol

I had been nauseous for three weeks. Everything made me feel sick and I felt awful. Doctor put me on a prescription acid reducer medicine and it has been AMAZING! Apparently all that acid in my tummy was whirling around like a witches brew and now that it is settled a bit I feel so much better! Just a thought for some of you dealing with the nausea.

I was kinda wondering the same thing if it was stomach acid

I read ( not sure if it is true ) that our stomach still makes the same amount of acid when our stomach is larger. So imagine all that acid in our little tummy now. Eek! Sounds gross. ????