Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why am I a Slowwwwwwwww loser?

I am almost afraid to admit I ate about 10 crackers with Peanut Butter over the course of this weekend in a PMS induced eating frenzy, for fear that someone will remember 8 months from now and cite it as my reason for not losing my last 3 pounds. I lost those three pounds this weekend, but those crackers will surely be the reason I can't get to goal.

Te hee!

Okay maybe it was 20 crackers, but who is counting.

Oh wait, someone is!!!!!!!!!

bandi that is so right and so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yes i am a slow loser but thats the scale, damn i look good right now. i love how others try and push there beliefs on you hehehehehe

I think it's really funny that a bunch of fat people like myself who had to resort to surgery to lose the weight suddenly become experts on the exactly correct way to eat. If we were experts we wouldn't be fat@sses in the first place.

I think it's really funny that a bunch of fat people like myself who had to resort to surgery to lose the weight suddenly become experts on the exactly correct way to eat. If we were experts we wouldn't be fat@sses in the first place.

You're so right! Clap Clap Clap!

:D

Thats quite funny

very funny and its always the same ppl and they come with these followers that have to validate everything they say.i have to much going in my life for ppl like that. lets keep this post postive the way it was before the, i got the surgery before you and i know better than you. ppl return lol

amazon you can go jump off a cliff dont post where i post. i am so tired of you guys. you dont have to post anything on my posts. its ok to give an opinon but to attack someone is not cool at all. and you ms attacked me. and i have a right to tell you you dont have to post here at all. and i am not complaining you *&()) i posted what worked for me. to say you didi nothing you said you feel sorry for me please feel sorry for you because you have nothing better to do in your boring life. I AM DONE ANY FURTHER POSTING FROM YOU WILL BE IGNORED

mastiff some ppl are angry in thier lives and here they feel they can have control but you cant control me. thank you for your post. some ppl here are just crazy its like they sit and wait to pounce on someone first chance they get.

there was nothing negative on this post untl Amazon and butter came in here starting crap.

beauty are you pair shaped also?

Like !!!!!

OK so today my carb count is 131grams. and its all fruit veggies and whole grains and lentils. here is the menu

breakfast Premier Protein

snack 6 oz strawberry chobani

lunch salad made with kale,spinach,arugula, and chard, with steamed lentils,1 egg, 1/4 slice avocado and raspberry vinaigrette.

snack 1/2 cup of black bean Soup with 5 no sodium tortilla chips *note* 5

dinner trader joes spinach pita pizza made with olive oil,garlic, spinach/w a side of steamed kale,and bok choy.

snack 1 tbsp of garlic hummus 1/2 pita bread, 1/4 cup pineapple, 1/4 cup strawberry's, and 1/4 cup soy Beans shelled. total numbers for today.

cal 1127

carbs 131

Protein 76

fat 37

Fiber 30

i just love eating clean

that's correct no meat, I am going vegetarian

Wow! I hope I will be able to eat like that when I am further out. Because I am Ok losing slow! I'm averaging about 4 lbs a week and that's fine to me! Today I had a 1/4 cup of orzo kale salad 1/4 Peanut Butter sandwich. I found a store that let's you make your own peanut butter in store!!! I used the unsalted peanuts! About a cup of watermelon cubes... I need to choke down a Protein Shake before bed lol

OK so today my carb count is 131grams. and its all fruit veggies and whole grains and lentils. here is the menu

Breakfast Premier Protein

snack 6 oz strawberry chobani

lunch salad made with kale' date='spinach,arugula, and chard, with steamed lentils,1 egg, 1/4 slice avocado and raspberry vinaigrette.

snack 1/2 cup of black bean Soup with 5 no sodium tortilla chips *note* 5

dinner trader joes spinach pita pizza made with olive oil,garlic, spinach/w a side of steamed kale,and bok choy.

snack 1 tbsp of garlic hummus 1/2 pita bread, 1/4 cup pineapple, 1/4 cup strawberry's, and 1/4 cup soy Beans shelled. total numbers for today.

cal 1127

carbs 131

Protein 76

fat 37

Fiber 30

i just love eating clean

that's correct no meat, I am going vegetarian[/quote']

Also, I bought some dried lentils yesterday too. I've never eaten them... Any ideas? I bought some fennel too... I been searching for ways to fix it too... Silly question. Can you eat the greens on top too?

Thanks for posting! I'll be 5 weeks out of surgery on Monday & lost one pound in the last two weeks. I know a loss is a loss, but it will sure be nice to get over this hump,

By the way, I created a ticker, but what do I have to do to get it to show when I post?