Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Three meals a day... No snacking!?

laura sounds yummuy to me lol :D

It's true! Lost 100 lbs super fast! I eat three meals and in between Breakfast and lunch I eat a snack and after dinner I eat a snack. And it's not veggie sticks. It's pistachios or crackers and cheese. The goal is to have a high calorie count to burn more! And my job isn't stationary either!

I am 32 days out so I consider myself a newbie. I did not think anyone was saying newbies don't know what they are doing. I took it to mean that the instructions from the doctor about what is appropriate may change depending on what stage you are at. Since I can only eat 2 oz at a time, I might need to eat more frequently than someone who can eat 5 oz.

Ya. Well it's a little hard not to take that as an insult after seeing other threads talking about how "newbies" don't know anything. Then it was directly implied that the people responding were "only a few weeks out".

I am 32 days out so I consider myself a newbie. I did not think anyone was saying newbies don't know what they are doing. I took it to mean that the instructions from the doctor about what is appropriate may change depending on what stage you are at. Since I can only eat 2 oz at a time' date=' I might need to eat more frequently than someone who can eat 5 oz.

[/quote']

That's exactly what she was saying

Depending on what stage you are post op guidelines vary

I am 32 days out so I consider myself a newbie. I did not think anyone was saying newbies don't know what they are doing. I took it to mean that the instructions from the doctor about what is appropriate may change depending on what stage you are at. Since I can only eat 2 oz at a time' date=' I might need to eat more frequently than someone who can eat 5 oz.

[/quote']

I am only one week out and took it the same way. My diet today is going to change in a month heck even in two weeks.

OP said "for the long haul" not talking about each phase. Or I assume she wasn't talking about each phase.

OP said "for the long haul" not talking about each phase. Or I assume she wasn't talking about each phase.

Yes, correct. I was asking for the plan after eight weeks post op... I understand us "newbies" are going through different stages and our current eating patters are not as they will be when we are in our "maintenance stage".

It depends on where you are post op... Your nutritionist will guide you through out the journey.

Not everyone's journey will be the same post op and many surgeons guidelines differ from others.

No I was offended more by a specific comment that everyone seemed to overlook. No biggie. I'm done. It's not worth my time.

What I'm smh about is all the enabling that goes on here. It seems like if you don't like your surgeon and NUT's advice you can come here and justify not following their rules.

People are crazy if they don't follow their surgeons and dieticians advice.

Isn't everyone just talking? :)

Oh, and I eat 6 times a day.

I find I after 3 hours I get an empty feeling.

Over the last few months I've got much better at knowing when I'm satisfied and not over full *pats self on back*

Blah!!!!