Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is what I can't wrap my brain around......... I am a big girl and my basal metabolic rate was like saying I needed so many calories so that my organs can function properly.... I am eating sooo little and hit a weight stall..... I am assuming that we are all in starvation mode... it just doesn't make sense to me... everything I ate today was usually one snack for me on a good day.... sooooo what is up with that ??? I have a hard time talking to my surgeon because he was against the sleeve and gave a hard push towards the RNY until the very end... and I mean while I was about to be put under and I still heard.. not too late to change.... anyways... I don't know We must all be in starvation mode that is the only answer I can come up with.........We might have to eat small Protein meals a few times a day to break it.

Do you have myfitnesspal? It really helps me keep on track with my eating. I am eating about 5-6 times a day now so that I can pump up my cal intake. I agree that we are in starvation mode.

But like the post before somethings gotta give .... sooner or later

I have roughly 90-92 more pounds to lose and believe me after talking to my Dr yesterday and telling him about the stall I had. He smiled..he said we are all riding a roller coaster. Our bodies will lose if we keep doing the regimen and exercise. Guys and gals we are not lazy..we are doing this. I've not read one post op March sleever yet say they're lazy! Lets get it going! I walk a Thin Red Line, Thin Blue Line and it's in my nature to fight on! Right Deputy 630?

Do you have myfitnesspal? It really helps me keep on track with my eating. I am eating about 5-6 times a day now so that I can pump up my cal intake. I agree that we are in starvation mode.

But like the post before somethings gotta give .... sooner or later

I've got mynetdiary pro...same thing basically. She's right tracking your food, Water and exercise is key to staying on track.

Wow I cant believe the hate on this board I saw some one with 40 lbs having a consult about a vertical sleeve' date=' and you haters that are lazy will not be successful it is still about Diet and Exercise!!! wether you have 10lbs to loose or 400 Lbs to loose. None of the people on this board know me or have walked a mile in my shoes and yet they are ready to ostracize me. well to all the lazy people looking for a quick fix the truth hurts dont it.[/quote']

You know, you were the kid in school that just had to say stupid stuff to get a reaction from people, huh? Lol.

Teacher: the sky is blue...

That kid: NO IT'S NOT, it's AZULE!!

LOL

The judging part just has no "nutritional value" to this forum.

Regardless... when were you sleeved? Have you hit any stalls? (It seems to be the common topic in here the last few days)

I've got mynetdiary pro...same thing basically. She's right tracking your food' date=' Water and exercise is key to staying on track.[/quote']

I'm going to look that up. Have you compared it to myfitnesspal. I wish there was a app that was tailored to sleeved people. I know MFP wants 1200 cal a day but I can't it. I'm not exactly what cal range I should be in for 6 weeks out.

I was sleeved on March 29th, in my 4th week. Lost 13 lbs since surgery and a total of 30lbs all together. It's not coming off fast but it's coming off and I'm happy with that. I also use fitness pal to keep track of my food and Water intake. Plus it helps me make sure I'm getting enough Protein. Can't wait to start working out. Tired of just walking. Everyone seems to be doing well. Has anyone felt emotional about the changes? I know last week was tough for me kind of mourned my old life! Back on track this week but this is far from an easy journey. I don't write much very busy but enjoy reading everyones' posts.

This is what I can't wrap my brain around......... I am a big girl and my basal metabolic rate was like saying I needed so many calories so that my organs can function properly.... I am eating sooo little and hit a weight stall..... I am assuming that we are all in starvation mode... it just doesn't make sense to me... everything I ate today was usually one snack for me on a good day.... sooooo what is up with that ??? I have a hard time talking to my surgeon because he was against the sleeve and gave a hard push towards the RNY until the very end... and I mean while I was about to be put under and I still heard.. not too late to change.... anyways... I don't know We must all be in starvation mode that is the only answer I can come up with.........We might have to eat small Protein meals a few times a day to break it.

Ugh! I don't understand either!!!

I'm going to look that up. Have you compared it to myfitnesspal. I wish there was a app that was tailored to sleeved people. I know MFP wants 1200 cal a day but I can't it. I'm not exactly what cal range I should be in for 6 weeks out.

I use my fitness pal on my android phone and my net diary on ipad. I noticed that they both have good dictionaries...but I do like the pro better because I can scan my food in and use the bar code reader. I can also adjust my caloric intake and it had a part where you adjust settings to suit your diet.

I was sleeved on March 29th' date=' in my 4th week. Lost 13 lbs since surgery and a total of 30lbs all together. It's not coming off fast but it's coming off and I'm happy with that. I also use fitness pal to keep track of my food and Water intake. Plus it helps me make sure I'm getting enough Protein. Can't wait to start working out. Tired of just walking. Everyone seems to be doing well. Has anyone felt emotional about the changes? I know last week was tough for me kind of mourned my old life! Back on track this week but this is far from an easy journey. I don't write much very busy but enjoy reading everyones' posts.[/quote']

We are sleeve sisters!!!! I am only down 17 since surgery....32 since the 1-week liquid diet!!! It was coming off really well, and then up and down the same 1.5 pounds for a week and a half. I can't wait to work out either! When does your doc say you can? For me it's 6 weeks

We are sleeve sisters!!!! I am only down 17 since surgery....32 since the 1-week liquid diet!!! It was coming off really well' date=' and then up and down the same 1.5 pounds for a week and a half. I can't wait to work out either! When does your doc say you can? For me it's 6 weeks[/quote']

6 weeks for me also. But he did say I could walk. My 6 weeks was yesterday. But I started jogging like a week before. But now I can do whatever I want and it's great. I also just broke my 2 week stall. I started at 237 I'm at 199 on my way to 170! I eat like 5 times a day and I feel great. My Birthday was on the 29th and I even took a bite of cake!

STAY MOTIVATED PEOPLE!

Good Morning! 3 weeks ago tomorrow had surgery,and I,m feeling great! the suns shining its a beautiful day and I,m feeling like my ol self again.Surgery was a piece of cake.period. NO problems what so ever...had a little spell of being nauseous yest.but thats gone.Do what the orders call for! Dont try and eat what your not supposed too! Its really just mind over matter.YOU can make this a pleasant experience.I had no pain,gas,hard time swallowing ...nothing...Have a great day ya,ll :):rolleyes:

Well I'm just gonna put this out there. If your on My Fitness Pal you can add me deputy630. I fig if we add each other we can see what everyone is eating. Also motivate each other. Just an idea!

hey Deputy, That is awesome! I was 6 week OP yesterday as well and did crunches for the first time in a long time. it was a good feeling. I also found this little stepper at Walmart and I mean LITTLE in a big way! it is awesome.

here is a link to the picture. I love it. http://i1store.walmart.ca/images/WMTCNPE/435/038/435038_Thumbnail_1.jpeg

BTW on MFP I am Citygrlup i am not sure how the friend things really works on there but im excited to learn.

Well I'm just gonna put this out there. If your on My Fitness Pal you can add me deputy630. I fig if we add each other we can see what everyone is eating. Also motivate each other. Just an idea!

Mine is BuriedBombshell :)

Well it looks like it needs an email address to friend people on Ny Fitness Pal. So ill go first deputy630@yahoo.con