Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you for posting. I can't wait to try these. Heaven sent

Oh I can tell you these are so good the buffalo chicken is a-maz-ing and I'm serious NOT hard to make so please let me know what you think... I've also got in a situation where my hubby bought KFC for everyone so I took a grilled chicken leg and some ff cream of chicken and blended that with a lil pepper in the blender and it wasn't too bad... I dunno I was in a crunch and didn't have grilled chicken on hand haha if anyone has any ideas feel free to spread the wealth... It's only as miserable as we let it be... Think outside the box... I'm still having Protein intake issues but I made it to 55 g today so I'm improving... I'm just glad the nausea is gone and the feeling like I'm going to pass out at any moment...

Hello, fellow March Sleevers-

I was sleeved on March 11th, two weeks ago today. I thought I would post and tell you that this morning was the first day since the surgery that I woke up feeling something close to normal. Even last night I had some bubbling and frothing that I haven't had since the day after surgery, but finally I feel like I'm getting clear of the body aches and the whole post-surgical blah. Maybe I'm also pretty excited about transitioning in one week from high-protein liquids to something closer to real food like a soft-boiled egg. I am pretty sick of Protein shakes! Anyway, I've lost 20 pounds since the surgery, and 34 pounds since the decision to do it, and I'm excited for both scale and Non-Scale victories. I'm just so glad that a day has come where I don't feel like yesterday's garbage. Light at the end of the post-op tunnel!

Today was my1st post op appointment. Down 16 lbs can move to next phase of diet MEAT!!! Yes!!!

Today was my1st post op appointment. Down 16 lbs can move to next phase of diet MEAT!!! Yes!!!

Congrats to you! How long post op are you?

I didn't have a drain. Surgery on the 12th and incision sights are almost healed. I showed a friend Saturday night and she couldn't believe it. I have my scar away strips ready to go as soon as 100% healed. My incision from my tubal looks worse than the sleeve sights.

Big Dog... Thank you for posting. I keep reading how great everyone is doing, and I've been struggling. I'm only a few days post op, but there has been a lot of pain and I was starting to wonder, What did I do?!? I'm hopeful that every day will be just a little bit better. :)

Lilmiss, I had such a hard time the first whole week. I'm three weeks post op and just now feel somewhat normal. Just be patient. You will be so happy you did this. I was getting down a little bit just missing food in general. But today I put on pants I havent worn in a long time and I put make up on and went around town feeling confident and happy. Things are going exactly the way I want.

Best of luck to you. Stay positive.

Thanks Jody! I don't even miss food yet, I just miss walking and breathing with ease. lol I'm a little worried about going back to work, but I guess you just have to take is as it comes. I'm really understanding the one day at a time concept... or each hour even!

Thanks Jody! I don't even miss food yet' date=' I just miss walking and breathing with ease. lol I'm a little worried about going back to work, but I guess you just have to take is as it comes. I'm really understanding the one day at a time concept... or each hour even![/quote']

I definitely can relate... Today just shy of two weeks I'm starting to feel normal... It's night and day... 22 lbs down and now I'm starting to get why I took this plunge... I'm finally getting off the elevator (metaphorically speaking) I started on the lower end of the BMI scale at 36... So with Summer around the corner we will all be super glad we did this in a few months... Good luck !! You got this in the bag!!!

Hey y'all! I was sleeved yesterday. The whole operation took only 45 minutes and the surgeon said it was very easy. I spent extra time in recovery with high bp, but it's regulated now. I spent all of last night so sick from the pain pump medicine, though. When I finally convinced the nurses to stop giving it to me and give me something not as strong, the nausea went away.

I have a two-story house and my room is upstairs. I've made about 5 trips up and down the stairs to get more Water. I'm able to take in about 3 oz per hour, except when I have to take medicine, then it's only about 1-2 oz. I'm using Isopure blue with blue G2 and it's pretty good! I count that as liquid intake for now.

Thanks to all of you in the forum who have prayed for all of us. I hope your surgeries were as smooth as mine!

Big Dog... Thank you for posting. I keep reading how great everyone is doing, and I've been struggling. I'm only a few days post op, but there has been a lot of pain and I was starting to wonder, What did I do?!? I'm hopeful that every day will be just a little bit better. :)

Hey, lilmiss-

You just take it one day and even one hour at a time. I know that some people don't have that much pain, but that was not my experience. This is real surgery that brings on real pain and requires significant rest to heal, along with all the re-learning to eat that we are all facing. We are also dealing with chonic near-dehydration and other insufficiencies, os we are juggling a lot both physically and emotionally right after surgery. I think I myself truly underestimated how much rest I would need each day just to get through the day.

I think you need to remember that almost everyone who has gone through this has reached that moment where the healing really begins and you start to feel normal again. You'll get there!! Just pray and take it easy as much as possible and seek to get through each hour and each day. It WILL happen!!

Yikes. It finally happened. I took the one bite too many and ended up throwing up.

I KNEW when I ate the last bite when I was hurting I was making a mistake and I did it anyway. HUGE mistake.

Lesson learned.

Yikes. It finally happened. I took the one bite too many and ended up throwing up.

I KNEW when I ate the last bite when I was hurting I was making a mistake and I did it anyway. HUGE mistake.

Lesson learned.

Ugh. Sorry Kimmie. That's gotta be miserable.

March 8 and I'm following faithfully, but I've only lost 8 lbs :(. What's wrong??? 2ladies had it the same day and lost 20 lbs in one week!!! What's wrong with me???

Ugh. Sorry Kimmie. That's gotta be miserable.

It ain't fun! BUT it's def a learning moment! LOL!