Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh my god! Does anyone else feel this? My heart starts to race and i cant catch my breath' date=' and then i start to feel dizzy like im about to pass out.[/quote']

Please check with your doctor about this !!! It sounds like you really need him to make a serious Medical decision here .

Prettybird. How do you handle the munchies???? lol

Alberta' date=' the Premier Protein shakes at costco are Sooo good! You'll love them. I drink them and strained progresso light chicken noodle. I love it. Occasionally I crave food like pizza or whatever, but my body knows I can't take it so it passes quickly. Good luck! Keep us updated! We need to all support each other, especially those of us who were sleeved recently. We are all fighting the same battle![/quote']

I was sleeved on the 6th. I'm glad to hear you craved food!!!! I have been fine until tonight I don't physically want pizza but I mentally want it!!!!! I could believe the strong urges I had for it tonight. I think I am just ready to eat something.

Hi Everybody, I was sleeved on the 7th. Gas was horrid and I am still relieving it. My worst part is the spasms. I have had to get my spasm meds inceased and refilled. Other than that I am doing great. I am now able to eat creamed, strained Soups and that is like a gourmet meal to me. So far, no problems getting anything down. I eat slowly and there is no problems. I do have to increase my Water intake. I was probably shy 8 ozs or more yesterday, but I think with the Protein Shakes and popsicyles I probably got it all in. I am loving seeing weight drops every day. I am basically losing a pound a day which is awesome. I am a darn scale junkie and no matter how hard I try I have to get on it once a day. Of course coming home from surgery with a 10 lb gain was shocking, but fortunately it came down quickly and the real losses started occuring. I get to have an egg on Friday before my follow up appt and I can't wait. I love eggs so this is going to be a real treat.

Congrats to everyone.

I was sleeved on the 4th. I'm having very little pain but the acid reflux is on level 10. My incisions are starting to itch. Im getting my Water in but not much else and I can really tell this is causing me to be very weak. I cant stand the Protein power' date=' pudding, or Jello. I pray I can get past this stage very soon![/quote']

In my opinion, regarding you being weak...if your going to get fluids in, make it your Protein Shakes, then as much of your water as you can...water has no nutritive value so your body is starving..i make sure i get my protein in and as if now am only getting about 24 oz if water a day...I'm one week post op.

Good morning fellow sleevers!!

I really feel better this morning. Yesterday I had two Protein Shakes and two bottles of Water and I walked more than I have since I've been home. Honest to god, I swear, the back and neck pain is worse than the surgical pains.

You guys are great! I'm so glad we have each other!

Xoxo

PB

I want food! Anyone else experiencing that???

I want food! Anyone else experiencing that???

Yupp!! I don't know of mine is mental or from the heart burn. I started Prilosec today and I really hope it helps!!

I want food too!!!! I don't feel hungry but I want it! I'm glad we are all in the same boat.

Thank goodness! I fund comfort in having wonton Soup broth!!

I LOVE strained light progresso chicken noodle. Nice and hot, I let it cool in my mouth before swallowing and it really does help. I feel like I need variety, and just the temperature satisfies me. I suck on sugar free fruit duo mints too. Well not really suck on, I only like the white side so I just lick it lol! Also, you might try putting your Protein Shake in a blender (I use my magic bullet) with some ice. The texture helps me. Just make sure to let all the ice melt before you swallow!

So i just had a mini melt down crying and wondering why i did this to my body and if it was the right thing to do. I guess just feeling really emotional today and gettin gcaught up in the discomfort and all the suckieness that is the first few weeks post op. Anyone else felt this way? :(

I was sleeved March 2, I also had a melt down this past Saturday March 9 exactly one week post OP. I had those same thoughts. Today is day 10 and I feel a whole lot better. Our bodies, minds and lives are going through a lot of changes and it could be overwhelming, but it does get better.

Oh yeah! I'd compromise my ethics for a grilled cheese! BUT I know it's all in my head!! I've not been for real hungry at all. Extremely thirsty though. Still working on getting all the liquids in. Thank you Jello and popcicle inventors!!!

Discovered the EAS shakes yesterday at Walmart. Liking them MUCH better than what in was drinking. Not as thick and don't leave a weird film in my mouth.

I was sleeved on the 6th and its been really hard to get the Protein and Water down but I'm eating like 10 Popsicles a day. I feel better today and I'm up moving around more. My plan is to get more Protein in but my doc told me to focus on liquids right now. This has truly been an experience and I'm down 15 pounds since surgery. Good Luck Sleevers!