Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck/thigh lift photos

I had a Tummy Tuck and thigh lift a month ago today. I still have some surgical swelling but overall everything is much improved. These are the G rated photos - if someone is looking for more specifics pertaining to thigh lifts just PM me and I can share.

They removed 4lbs 6ozs of skin and fat. The doc said there wasn't much fat to remove, but I'm pretty sure there was plenty.

I was 139 in the before photos, 126 in the after photos, and I am 5'6".

I had some unforeseen complications with my ability to eat after surgery, so I lost more weight than expected in the last month. It is an incredibly rare problem, so not to worry - but it scared the heck out of me.

The photo where I am hunched over gives an idea of your post surgery posture. I am now able to stand up straight - usually. I'm glad to answer any questions.

post-30041-13813663693275_thumb.jpg

Good for you! You're so brave to have done both of these procedures together!

omg !! how awesome of a difference !!! where did you have it done?

Looks good. Thank you for sharing

You look amazing. It's amazing how youthful it makes your skin look. Are there scars for the thigh lift, not familiar with how that works.

Where are the scars for the thigh lift? And where'd you have this done.

You look so good!

Having both procedures at once was the right decision for me - I wasn't prepared to go through an extra surgery if I could just power through.

The incisions for the thigh lift are tricky to describe. One incision goes from the crotch area down the inside of my thigh 7". The other incisions are along the line your underwear goes - from the top outside of your "triangle", down to the inside of the thighs (still where the underwear goes, and then when it gets to the back it follows the line of the bottom of your buttocks.

I had my surgery in Bellevue, WA just outside Seattle.

Looking great!!

wow looks great. Do you mind pm-ing me the cost of the Tummy Tuck alone. Your surgeon is about 2 hours from me and a TT is something I am looking into for next year.

Looks great!!

Revision 1/31/13 by Dr Cabrera and Venezuela in MX

Your results look fantastic! Bravo for posting the picture.

Your results look fantastic! Bravo for posting the picture.

Thank you. And as far as posting the photos, I figure I would have liked to see something similar. The before photo shows what losing 116 lbs can leave you with. (Nice belly button, right?) It wasn't horrific, but it wasn't what I wanted moving forward in my life. And the after photos, well I just think it's good to see what 1 month post-op looks like and what expectations are realistic.

You look great! My thighs are about 100X worse then your before pix... :(

The docs I consulted with recommend me doing the Lower Body lift plus breasts first, as I will get "some" thigh improvement. I will need inner thigh work next and the sad thing is they told me I will likely always have some thigh "touching" since it is so bad.

Can you PM me your doctor - I live on the Eastside. Right now I am seriously considering Dr Mary Peters in Seattle. I still scheduled with a consult for Dr Rand on Bellevue but he is booked so far out... I am not sure if I will keep it.

You Washington gals need to share you dr/experience/cost with us other WA peeps!

You look fantastic and what a difference.. Congrats on such a new you!