Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

okay, NOW I'm panicking...

I'm scheduled for surgery in a week, and I've lost my passport!!!!

I have torn apart my entire house and cannot find it!!

I'm doomed.

frank_n_furter_running.gif

I'm scheduled for surgery in a week, and I've lost my passport!!!!

I have torn apart my entire house and cannot find it!!

I'm doomed.

If that's your doctor, I think losing your passport is the Universe's way of telling you something! He' gonna make a man out of you! With just a step to the left.

Contact your Regional Passport Agency and they should be able to help you.. I hope! You will need to make an appointment to meet with them

I am so sorry. :(

I know it's probably not helpful, but just in case... have you checked the bags/suitcases/toiletries bag you used last? Did you check in your dresser drawers? Under your mattress? Old purses? Maybe try taking a warm bath or shower, then try looking again...

I do wish you luck!

Bree there have been several posters saying that a drivers license and birth certificate will work. Don't panic! :)

Bree there have been several posters saying that a drivers license and birth certificate will work. Don't panic! :)

Hallelujah!

I will give it a shot and try to get a rush replacement and hope that somehow the universe aligns in my favor.

If that's your doctor, I think losing your passport is the Universe's way of telling you something! He' gonna make a man out of you! With just a step to the left.

I know right? I'm going to wake up with some extra tackle between my legs.

Twice I've lost my passport. The first time I called the consulate here and made an appointment to get a replacement so I could go back to Canada. Then my husband came home from work and I told him that I had looked everywhere but that I wanted him to look as though I hadn't. He did and there it was in my purse - in the zippered section that I don't normally use where I had put it for safety so it wouldn't get lost. The second time, I lost the passport, the birth certificate, the green card, the driver's license. Discovered they were missing at Christmas. Where did I find them? Several months later found them in the zippered section of my summer purse where I put them for safety on my last trip across the border - after I"d paid the $500 for a replacement green card which of course was non--refundable. So my suggestion to you is get out every purse you own and go through the zippered pockets.

Thank you Lander!

This is the type of thing I'm infamous for... losing things in plain sight. But my hubs and I tore up every purse, tote, and suitcase as well as every "important" filing area... we're at a loss. What a pain in the ass! :angry:

Thank you Lander!

This is the type of thing I'm infamous for... losing things in plain sight. But my hubs and I tore up every purse' date=' tote, and suitcase as well as every "important" filing area... we're at a loss. What a pain in the ass! :angry:[/quote']

One of the people that came back with me didn't have theirs and it was fine. Email Nina for advice, but you should be fine with license and birth certificate. Good luck!

Someone I know just went last week with their birth certificate and drivers license, had no problems. Keep looking, but don't panic:)

Stephanie

Went with BC and dl... Border Patrol ask me why was I there...said I had surgery, he said have a nice day!

Thank you guys, I was freaking! (well, having a lost or stolen passport is still worrisome, I admit, and I will be filing a report). Glad that all the money on plane tickets and surgery is not wasted though!

Bree

Ok, Relax & Breath! Think of the last time you used it. Could it be in an old purse? Piece of luggage? Where would you normally keep it? Did you travel with someone? I have faith, you will find it.