Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANY APRIL SURGERIES?....

I received the invite, but when I clicked Join, it gave msg stating nothing could be displayed because I had not joined. Weird

April 10!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

April 18th WOOOOO HOOOOOO! ;)

April 25th!! University of Colorado Hospital with Dr. Schoen. Can't wait; I'm looking at this as my new birthday!!

I'm seeing Dr. Schoen on the 1st! So excited. Isn't their group great? Have you gone to the 3 hr info session yet?

Yes. Is this Sabrina?

I can't wait to get my date :) Should be soon!!!

Yes, who is this?

Sabrina -

This is Aaron M. You work with my wife Karie in the ICU! Thank you so much for telling me about VST. We both hope & pray all goes well for you in just a few short days:)

Please let me know how it goes as I will be doing it just a few weeks after you and want all of the advice an insight I can get and especially from greatly educated people such as your self.

DoubleA

Hi Aaron! Glad your on the site! It has been so helpful for me. I have my preop this Monday. Have you heard from your insurance yet or Sara with your approval?

Yes I did! Sara called me last Wednesday after only 4 days of sending off my information to Cigna and they APPROVED everything no problem!! I was doing a little dance all day that day and I'm pretty sure that people literally thought I was crazy at work that day :D

This whole process has gone so well and I am just so ready to begin living Life, with a Capital "L!"

That's FANTASTIC!!! My PCP required me to have an EKG before she would clear me. Of course it was normal, but she said it was her personal thing that makes her test everyone. Her husband has a 2 vessel clog in his heart that they found preop for knee surgery, sooooo, she tests everyone now. Sara submitted my stuff on Wednesday. I can't wait to be doing the happy dance and people looking at me like I'm crazy too. :-)

Well with Sara being as knowledgeable as she is with the "pre-cert" process and as quick as she is in getting things done, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got the call from her Mon or Tues of this week coming up.

If you experience even the slightest of delays with Cigna, call their 800 number on the back of your card and select option 4. You will be put directly into the pre-certs dept.

I called them last Wed morning to make sure everything was going according to plan and they had the approval over to Sara that afternoon.

I'm a firm believer in keeping everyone accountable in important matters like this.

Let me know once you get your approval and or if you need anything!