Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April sleevers out there?

The best of luck to you!

Hi! Alicia here. I am scheduled to get sleeved on April 15th! Wonderful tax day. Looking forward to meeting others and chatting from time to time for support. Wishing you the best for April 8th. My co-worker is also getting sleeved on the 8th and we have been encouraging one another and swapping information as we prepare for the big day. I am nervous and excited at the same time but ready, soooo very ready for my life to change for the better. :)

I have a tentative surgery date of April 24th also pending insurance approval. I am so excited and nervous too. I have already been drinking the chocolate Lean Protein from GNC and it isn't bad. I bought a cheap smoothie maker and I put Water and ice in mine and isn't too bad.

Sleeved on April 3rd. Doing great.

Mines April 16th. Can't wait! My email is dfd3036@gmail.com

Mines April 16th. Can't wait! My email is dfd3036@gmail.com

All the best.

Hello everyone !

I am from Gatineau (Québec) and i will be sleeve on april 23 with Dr Alias Jesus Ortiz in Tijuana Mexico. Some days, i am asking to my self if i did take the goog decision. A part of me said yes and the other part said no! i ireally dont know wath affraid methat much ! Some time , i am very confuse , did i really make the rigth dicision to get the sleeve because there is no way back after it will be done ! I keep reading the positive post and it realyy helping me .

Thanks everyone ! Sorry for my english (i am french canadian pea soup)

Céline

Hello everyone !

I am from Gatineau (Québec) and i will be sleeve on april 23 with Dr Alias Jesus Ortiz in Tijuana Mexico. Some days, i am asking to my self if i did take the goog decision. A part of me said yes and the other part said no! i ireally dont know wath affraid methat much ! Some time , i am very confuse , did i really make the rigth dicision to get the sleeve because there is no way back after it will be done ! I keep reading the positive post and it realyy helping me .

Thanks everyone ! Sorry for my english (i am french canadian pea soup)

Céline

Ce n'est pas grave. Je peux vous dire par expérience que tout ce que vous avez besoin est une bonne recherche et vous serez ok. ce site est un bon choix et vous trouverez beaucoup de ressources ici. im not françaises bien qu'une partie canadienne. gogle translate super bien. espérons que cela vous fait vous sentir mieux

I dont speak french but I have a great translator if it makes it easier for you

I am getting my sleeve tomorrow April 15th. I am a little nervous....but I guess that is to be expected. Wish me luck!

Mines on the 16th. Good luck

Mine is on the 16th too. god bless

Same to you