Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I, at my largest (305) was a 44DD. I now, at my smallest (165-15 from goal) am in a 36B. Now if you took the access skin away, it would probably be an A. Not pretty. No perk. I lifted weights the whole time. Good bras. No luck. So lift/Aug probably next year ... that's if they dont suck up inside of me first lol

I was a 40g pre-surgery. I'm 3.5 months out and a 38g. I come from a long line of big boobed women- I was a DD in 6th grade (when I was still of normal size!!). I have breastfed two kiddos and I will breastfeed a third one eventually. So- I will wait for that to be done and I will definitely need some work done :)

I know what you mean! I was born with boobs I believe. In the 5th grade I wore a 34D and hated it :-) I have lost 43lbs so far and still where the same 40G. All the females and some of the males are all big breasted lol. After all my weightloss I hope to get a reduction as well because of the back pain. My DH says Im gonna be a stick with boobs.

Hahahah, this is a funny and timely topic!! Today I went out and bought some new bras because my 44DD's just didn't fit, no matter how I tried. The new ones are 40D's.

I told my husband before I had the surgery that I didn't want to look like a Sharpei (those wrinkly wrinkly dogs) or have my breasts look like the ears of a Bassett Hound. I'm a dog person. He's more than happy to pay for me to have whatever tucks, nips, lifts, reductions, whatever I want after I have stopped losing.

At almost 60 years old, I chuckle at the thought of being 'perky' again!!

Hahahah' date=' this is a funny and timely topic!! Today I went out and bought some new bras because my 44DD's just didn't fit, no matter how I tried. The new ones are 40D's.

I told my husband before I had the surgery that I didn't want to look like a Sharpei (those wrinkly wrinkly dogs) or have my breasts look like the ears of a Bassett Hound. I'm a dog person. He's more than happy to pay for me to have whatever tucks, nips, lifts, reductions, whatever I want after I have stopped losing.

At almost 60 years old, I chuckle at the thought of being 'perky' again!![/quote']

Lol this cracked me up! I was actually picturing my boobs looking like that :-D

I've lost 4" from my breast measurements in a month. They are disappearing

I am preop sleeve and I have breast implants... Just wondering how that will turn out :/

I am preop sleeve and I have breast implants... Just wondering how that will turn out :/

I think it will be to your advantage

At least there will be a guaranteed amount you won't lose!

Thanks for all of the great answers!!!

I had breast implants when I reached a goal weight of 170 4 years ago. Then I was 38 dd. (w implants) now I am a 42E. I hope mine shrink a bit but stay up. Otherwise I will be getting them redone.

Always been busty. Had a reduction at 17 to go from 36g to 36c. Gained weight and got to 40ddd. But when I lost weight I never got smaller then 36 full c to 36 small d. DH is a boob man. So I hope they don't end up looking like eggs on a nail....

When the boobie fairy made her rounds she skipped my house so I've never had much in that department and they're certainly not looking better as I lose weight. There will definitely be some surgical intervention in that area once I'm in goal weight territory.

You should hear the things I have promised my husband if he will buy me some boobies lol

He is working a lot of over time now :P

I'm the weird one. I'm 30 days post op and have lost 30 lbs as of today. I was thin in the 6th grade and a D cup...when the girls started popping out they just kept on getting bigger lol. I'm on the last hooks so I've lost inches, but I'm busting out of my cups! WTH!

Wait no I'm not. I'm 9 days post op lol.