Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've always had average boos, as I got bigger so did they and now they have shrunk, but I'm still in a c cup, which is fine to me. I pretty much ways wear a bra I'm not giving in to the whole sagging thing, not to say it won't happen, but I'm going to go down fighting.

Same here!!! I will do everything I can to keep from these pups heading south. :)

Mine have stayed the same in the cup...but I have lost several inches around my chest.

The girls were a 44 dd and now a 38 dd but they are a little deflated. I still have 48 more pounds to loose so only time will tell what condition they will be in.

I'm down 115 lbs and the girls have taken a beating, I can't wait for someone to work their magic on these sorry looking things!

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

I have always had boobs. I was a 44DD at 270 and now at almost 6 weeks post and 42 lbs. lost I bought 40 D with some spilling out but not much. Hope they dont disappear, I like my boobs and so does my hubby.

i was sleeved dec 8 and was wearing a tight 44 DD .....now almost 3 months later i am a 33DD. After about 3 weeks out my fiance told me my tummy was not lifting up my boobs anymore...LOL!!! He seriously is looking into surgeons / costs for a boob lift when im thru losin.i definatley can tell they dont feel like they weigh 30 lbs a piece anymore!!!!i never really thought about having to go bra and panty shoppin as well .....but girl ...i cant do saggy draws !!!!

Ha!! Same problem!

I went from a DDD to a freaking H! How the heck did that happen???

I went from a DDD to a freaking H! How the heck did that happen???

Wait.... Your boobs got bigger after surgery????

I know, it hardly seems fair :wacko:

I am not really complaining about my boobie... I have always been a b-c cup... As I lose weight mine seem to be perking up a bit more... When I was in shape 8 years ago I had awesome boob... They were a small C cup but they were awesome.... I am hoping to get them back!!

Yes!!!

I've lost 4 pants size and went up bra cups. I see my surgeon tomorrow and will defiantly find out why??

I've lost 4 pants size and went up bra cups. I see my surgeon tomorrow and will defiantly find out why??

If he is able to isolate an answer, make sure you write it down, because the secret to gaining breast size while losing weight would be a millionaire maker. :)

So I guess there is no answer other than he said my boobs had to be measured wrong prior. Lol

This thread has been interesting read. Ladies, the girls will eventually head south as you age. I'm 49 and the girls are heading south no matter what the brain tells them...they are just not listening. So the brain has made a decision that once the body has reached goal weight and maintain for at least 6 months, then the body is getting a mommy makeover. I'm tired of the D cup and would like to be a B cup. It would be nice not to have to wear these huge 'over the shoulder boulder holders'. Anyways, the hubby had the right answer when I told him. He said 'more than a mouth full is a waste' :D

This thread has been interesting read. Ladies' date=' the girls will eventually head south as you age. I'm 49 and the girls are heading south no matter what the brain tells them...they are just not listening. So the brain has made a decision that once the body has reached goal weight and maintain for at least 6 months, then the body is getting a mommy makeover. I'm tired of the D cup and would like to be a B cup. It would be nice not to have to wear these huge 'over the shoulder boulder holders'. Anyways, the hubby had the right answer when I told him. He said 'more than a mouth full is a waste' :D[/quote']

And, more than a handful, you risk a sprained tongue. :D:P