Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ah yes the boobs *sigh*.....well my cup size stays the same no matter the weight, currently 44G. The only difference now is that because I'm 39 they have now become saggy with this weight loss! I hate it! So yes, after I lose my weight I totally want a reduction/lift. I have been big boobed my whole life and am looking forward to at least a C cup and giving my back a much needed break! Lol!

The last 5-10 pounds have all come from my boobs...lol. I am still wearing my 36Cs but they are stuffed with skin and empty space. I am having an augmentation and lift this spring, so I decided to keep looking like I have breasts so the shock isn't as bad when I have the implants done!

I've noticed some loss in that area, but not even enough to go down a cup size. I was genetically favored in that lottery, so they've always been larger, no matter my weight. I've mostly noticed the loss of sideboobage (YAY!) and in going from a 48 to almost a 42 around the ribcage. A reduction/lift has always been something I've considered, not that I've ever tied to my overall weight, but that I've really never bothered to pursue. I suppose I'll wait and see once I've lost all I want to lose.

Haven't had surgery yet but my hubby is a big boob man, he's sad at the thought if losing the girls but said I can get me some nice perky boobs afterwards! Wouldn't mind not having to wear a bra because they're not sagging. Currently a 36 DD, well see after surgery in march.

I was spilling out of a 42DD and at goal now wear a 38D nicely. I am 60 and expected the girls to look like heck, but they don't. I think it is because I had a reduction/lift some 30 years ago, so they were already in better shape than for most women my age.

Just don't ask about the thighs... O.M.G.

Here you go....

:P

This is priceless!!!! Lmao!

I'm 41 and at almost 270 was a 42DD. I wore mostly B or C bras prior to gaining the extra 100lbs over the course of my 30s... now I'm a 38D in most bras and I only wear unlined bras, I detest lined/padded bras for some reason.

My boobs had been heading south before surgery and they're still south, minus the volume so I feel like a national geographic subject when I look in the mirror! I'd consider a boob job if someone would pay for it. I'm seeing my long-term FWB tonight... maybe I can convince him! ;)

I just need to be taken in about an inch at the seams all around, that's how I see it anyway!

Showing my ignorance here but don't really care...

What's FWB?

In my weight loss from 235 to 170 so far, I've gone from a 40DDD to a 36 DD. In my experience, I won't get smaller cup size than DD. I have a breast reduction and lift scheduled for April, paid for by insurance. I had it scheduled last year, but then I decided to wait until after my sleeve. I've always wanted a reduction but the inability to breast feed afterwards deterred me. Now that I'm older, I just want great boobs back, and don't care as much about "if or when" I may have a baby one day. Good luck girls!

FWB... Friend with benefit...

Here you go....

:P

Well played my friend, well played!

I was a 40g pre-surgery. I'm 3.5 months out and a 38g. I come from a long line of big boobed women- I was a DD in 6th grade (when I was still of normal size!!). I have breastfed two kiddos and I will breastfeed a third one eventually. So- I will wait for that to be done and I will definitely need some work done :)

I'd like to add, I offer free breast exams on the weekends.