Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Those that are post op... What have your boobs done?? Gotten smaller? Deflated? Stayed the same?? Also if you are post op have you thought about doing a lift or a reduction??? I am currently a 36/38 G and just wondering what others have had happen.

Thanks!!!

I've always had average boos, as I got bigger so did they and now they have shrunk, but I'm still in a c cup, which is fine to me. I pretty much ways wear a bra I'm not giving in to the whole sagging thing, not to say it won't happen, but I'm going to go down fighting.

Mine have always been disproportionately small. Even at almost 300lbs, I was only a C cup. Anyway, I always lose in my chest/breast first, and this time has been no different. I can't fill out my C cups anymore.

I've gained and lost hundreds of pounds over the past 19 years and have breastfed two children until they were just over a year old. My breasts are a wreck and pretty much always have been. I will absolutely be getting an augmentation and possibly a lift if I need it, once I hit my dr. goal of 160lbs. I'm turning 35 this year and for once in my life I want nice boobs!

i was sleeved dec 8 and was wearing a tight 44 DD .....now almost 3 months later i am a 33DD. After about 3 weeks out my fiance told me my tummy was not lifting up my boobs anymore...LOL!!! He seriously is looking into surgeons / costs for a boob lift when im thru losin.i definatley can tell they dont feel like they weigh 30 lbs a piece anymore!!!!i never really thought about having to go bra and panty shoppin as well .....but girl ...i cant do saggy draws !!!!

My cup size hasn't changed since I was 16. I was a 36C then and only 120 pounds. Now, I'm a 38C and am so hoping that I don't lose the cup size after all the weight loss. I've just decided that if I do, I will get implants, if I don't, I will get a lift. A treat for me for my hard work. =)

My cup size hasn't changed since I was 16. I was a 36C then and only 120 pounds. Now' date=' I'm a 38C and am so hoping that I don't lose the cup size after all the weight loss. I've just decided that if I do, I will get implants, if I don't, I will get a lift. A treat for me for my hard work. =)[/quote']

Mine stay the same too! I have gained 2" around my chest! But my cup has stayed the same no matter what! Someone told me I look I lost some in my chest, but I still fill my cup in the same!

This thread is worthless without pics....teee heee hee. Sorry ladies, I could not resist.

This thread is worthless without pics....teee heee hee. Sorry ladies' date=' I could not resist.[/quote']

definitely made me laugh lol

I've lost 21 pounds since surgery and I think most of it came from my boobs! I was a tight 42 DD and now my bras are sooooo loose!!

Lmao, great thread!! I lose about two inches a month on my body except my boobies and last month I lost four inches!! They won't be boobs for too much longer, I'm just going to have pressed Bologna slabs on my chest!! I started out at a 44c and as of today, I'm three months out and am a 38a!!! I'm asking Santa for tits next year!!

I had a reduction ten years ago during one of my skinny years and they haven't change much since. With all my weight ups and downs ...I'm very fortunate that the girls haven't headed south ;)

My 'girls' are taking the plunge. I started out a 44DD @ 265, I noticed my bras getting looser and looser, but I just hooked them tighter and tighter until I ran out of hooks, when I was about 230, I finally budged and went to buy a couple new ones. I only shop Soma, and so I got measured, and I had gone down at that time to a 40DD, about a week ago, I noticed my cups weren't filling out anymore, so I went back today, got remeasured and am now in a 40D. I think that just like anyone, some of us will lose more and some of us will lose less in different areas. I personally plan to get lifted and filled and nipped and tucked after my weight loss is complete. It's a personal decision for everyone, but I think the best indicator of how your own body will react will be how your body has behaved in the past when you lost weight, except about 10 times more drastic since the weight loss will now be about 10 times as much and fast. Good luck to you!

Oh, the boobs. Started at a 44 H and 255. At 130 I'm am either a 32 or 34 D. It sounds deceiving - it's mostly extra skin. Can't wait for my lift/aug - just back to a D cup, no extra skin!

Ahh one thing I like about myself is my boobs. I am hoping they don't go anywhere. I have always been in the 36-42 DDD range from 16 until now at 25. Maybe lose a little boob but I'm hoping not that much.