Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the big day! Surgery is at 6:30am, have to be there at 5! I live 2 hrs away so I will be getting up at 2am! Eek!

The nerves are just starting to set in, but I just keep thinking about 6 months down the road!!

Can't wait to start posting result pictures! You are all so inspiring! Wish me luck!

Good luck Jenna!

Good luck Jenna!

Thank you!!

Good luck! So happy for you! Keep us posted!

You will do great! Remember days 1-4 are worst. Day 5 elation will set in. Walk girl! And drink. Drinking is hard but get it in. You will feel better and recover quicker !!

My surgery is tomorrow as well!!! Excited

Best of luck to you!

Good luck Jenna and Gonnabeslim1day!! Excited to hear how everyone is doing. My surgery is Thursday so I am right behind you!!

Good Luck to you all! I am 6 and a half months out...life is soo different. I am so psyched for each of you!

Congrats you guys!!! Make us proud! :)

Best of luck to you! Keep us posted on your progress! :)

Good luck! I'm tomorrow at 8:30

I'm tomorrow at 6:30 also. Same Dr as Mactrio. Good luck everyone.

Good luck to you all getting sleeved tomorrow. I was sleeved this past thursday and here's some advice from my experience:

1. If you know you get nauseous from anesthesia or pain meds then ask for a patch or something to counter act it.

2. Get up and walk as soon as you can....the first time I walked it was about 5 hours after surgery. Only walked to the nurses station but it was a start.

3. I find it much easier to get into bed on your knees, then your not pulling on any of the stitches. I still do that now.

4. Bring that extra pillow to hold over your stomach when you are moving around...it really helps

5. Remember to take tiny sips when you can...when I saw that SF popsicle, I took too big of a bite and started salivating and dry heaving some.

6. I don't know if others do or not, but don't panic if you vomit and see a lot of brown stuff. It's the dry blood from surgery. This happened to me the first night at home. You will probably see some of it with your first BM also

7. First day at home, I found it helped me to take a tiny sip, walk around the house then come back and take another sip. It definitely gave time for the liquid to move through my tiny stomach to be able to accept more.