Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How's everyone doing? How many calories a day are you averaging? What's your weightloss each week? I'm getting about 900 cals a day and averaging about 1lb loss a week. Wish it was more but a loss is a loss

So we're 11 weeks out now. What are you all eating? What's for dinner?

How's everyone doing? How many calories a day are you averaging? What's your weightloss each week? I'm getting about 900 cals a day and averaging about 1lb loss a week. Wish it was more but a loss is a loss

Doing pretty well. Eating around 800 cals a day. Weight loss has been stalled for over a week now so I'm waiting for it to ramp back up before I stalled I was losing around 3 pounds a week. Currently down 50lbs since surgery.

How's everyone doing? I hit 60 lbs lost this morning (started at 335). Pretty thrilled. I actually haven't been tracking food for a few weeks so I don't know about calories but I'm largely eating what I was when I *was* tracking so I have a general idea. I have been a little more relaxed lately (had to eat out three days in a row for work and just made the best choices I could, had a bit of cake at my daughter's birthday party, etc). It feels great to be able to do that but still be in control (stomach can't hold that much and the next meal I'm right back on track).

I go to Hawaii in October and I'm hoping to be down 100 by then we'll see! :)

I'm doing well started at 243 now 197. I don't track my food but eat until I feel satisfied 46lbs is great. I'm hoping to get to 50 by our 3 month anniversary!!ive been busting my butt in the gym but was on vacation last week. I had a 3 week stall and just enjoyed my vacation. When I got home I had lost 3 lbs! Go figure

3 months anniversary you guys..! And feeling blessed....still need to get rid of this kangaroo pouch....any advice?

Post your stats

SW: 277

CW: 219

GW: 160

3 months anniversary you guys..! And feeling blessed....still need to get rid of this kangaroo pouch....any advice?

Post your stats

CW: 219

GW: 160

Sw: 197

Cw: 155

Gw; 140

I hear you about the belly fat, I tried to start doing ab exercises but had pain similar to what I had after surgery so I'm going to wait a little longer.

Sw: 337

Cw: 270

Gw: ?

Just Glad I can keep up with my two year old.

I had my surgery on the 12th. I have lost 32 pounds which is 80% of my excess weight. I have 20 more to go to reach my goal

post-51853-13813666701303_thumb.jpg

What does your daily menu look like? Hoq many cals are u eating?

How is everyone doing so far?

HW: 338

SW: 329

CW: 259

GW: 165

Currently down a total of 70lbs since surgery.

Doing great! Only have to lose 7 more lbs to have a healthy BMi (although iwant to lose atleast another 17)

Sw 197

Cw 147

Gw 130

Down 50 lbs :)

How is everyone doing so far?

HW: 338

SW: 329

CW: 259

GW: 165

Currently down a total of 70lbs since surgery.

Wow - we have such similar numbers! How tall are you? I'm 5' 8".

My numbers are:

HW: 335

SW: 327

CW: 252

GW: 170-ish

Down 83 so far.

CW: 205

GW: 170

Come on Onederland!!

Wow - we have such similar numbers! How tall are you? I'm 5' 8".

My numbers are:

HW: 335

SW: 327

CW: 252

GW: 170-ish

Down 83 so far.

Hey I'm only 5'3 and 1/2