Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Top 5 Running Songs

They are playing next month- I think my fiancé and I may go for our anniversary

Definitely go. It will be worth it!

I actually did a blog post on playlists a while back..I have three main playlists I listen to when running and they are all too long to list here, but if you want you can view them on my blog. http://randomthoughtsbyeric.blogspot.com/2012/10/using-workout-playlist-to-run-faster.html

I actually did a blog post on playlists a while back..I have three main playlists I listen to when running and they are all too long to list here' date=' but if you want you can view them on my blog. http://randomthoughtsbyeric.blogspot.com/2012/10/using-workout-playlist-to-run-faster.html

Cool, thanks for sharing!

I actually did a blog post on playlists a while back..I have three main playlists I listen to when running and they are all too long to list here' date=' but if you want you can view them on my blog. http://randomthoughtsbyeric.blogspot.com/2012/10/using-workout-playlist-to-run-faster.html

Oh and I started to wear medium spandex last week. That might be helping my run times.

iPod with mp3. I got jawbone bluetooth ear buds with transmitter. Just need to plug the transmitter into my oldish iPod (2nd generation) and it just works. I have so many good things to saw about the earbuds in terms of sound quality and noise canceling ability. The only negative is they need to be charged after each run, but that is a small price to pay. They add so much to my quality of running.

Do the earbuds stay in when you are running? I have never found a pair that fit just right and will stay in once I get a good sweat going. I use a pair of phillips that have the over the ear clip. I like those, but would really rather go bluetooth if I could find some that would fit right.

Do the earbuds stay in when you are running? I have never found a pair that fit just right and will stay in once I get a good sweat going. I use a pair of phillips that have the over the ear clip. I like those' date=' but would really rather go bluetooth if I could find some that would fit right.[/quote']

Yes, they do. These ones from jawbone are awesome. They have little rubber shapes that secure the fit inside the ear. Very easy to put on and take off. The rubber attachments also come in three different sizes to accommodate the different sizes of ears. They also have a lifetime warranty against sweat which is probably because it rarely happens. The acoustics are top notch, it is like listening to a high end stereo that capture the high fidelity of the upper frequencies with high pass filtering as well as the resonating qualities of the low frequencies with low pass filtering. The midrange is also superb at capturing the vocals. I used to be into digital music ( or computer music as it was called in college), so am a bit of a nerd when it comes to describing sound quality. All this sound goodness does come at a price though. You will spend a couple hundred on buds and transmitter, not to mention a few more hundred if you need an iPod. My iPod is actually a dinosaur as it is second generation but it still produces the same quality of sound in mp3 format as the newer versions. I just do not have all the extra space as well as bells and whistles of newer models like color screen, cover art and more. Hope this helps!

Anything by Sean Paul. I love that reggae feel!

iPod with mp3. I got jawbone bluetooth ear buds with transmitter. Just need to plug the transmitter into my oldish iPod (2nd generation) and it just works. I have so many good things to saw about the earbuds in terms of sound quality and noise canceling ability. The only negative is they need to be charged after each run, but that is a small price to pay. They add so much to my quality of running.

Couple weeks late to the conversation, but I've been interested in finding a bluetooth earbud set up. Where did you find yours? I have looked on Amazon, but all I see are the replacement or fit kits. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.....

Do the earbuds stay in when you are running? I have never found a pair that fit just right and will stay in once I get a good sweat going. I use a pair of phillips that have the over the ear clip. I like those' date=' but would really rather go bluetooth if I could find some that would fit right.[/quote']

Take a look at yurbuds. I paid 30 bucks for a basic set. They lock into place in ur ear. I haven't had a problem with them yet. I used to short out the regular headphones from sweat and they used to fall out while running. The yurbuds also let in other noise around u. This comes in handy when running in events or outside.

Couple weeks late to the conversation' date=' but I've been interested in finding a bluetooth earbud set up. Where did you find yours? I have looked on Amazon, but all I see are the replacement or fit kits. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.....[/quote']

I purchased my jawbone Bluetooth earbuds from best buy in the store and the jawbone transmitter from Amazon. My iPod is fairly old (2nd generation) so does not have any built in Bluetooth functionality. However, the currents iPod models might have built-in Bluetooth functionality in which case you will not need to purchase a separate transmitter.

I purchased my jawbone Bluetooth earbuds from best buy in the store and the jawbone transmitter from Amazon. My iPod is fairly old (2nd generation) so does not have any built in Bluetooth functionality. However, the currents iPod models might have built-in Bluetooth functionality in which case you will not need to purchase a separate transmitter.

I have an older model iPod as well. I tend to carry my iPhone for music (and safety) though, which does have bluetooth funcionality. Thanks, I'll drag my fiancee into Best Buy next time we're out and about. I'm sure he'll mind tons... ;)

Thanks for a great thread! I'm just getting into walking, and hopefully, eventually running. I'm at the start of training for a 5K mud run and I'm really excited!

My favorite is Burn It Down by Awolnation! can't play that song when I drive. lol

My favorite is Burn It Down by Awolnation! can't play that song when I drive. lol

Oh my goodness!!! I love that song!

Jump around by house of pain

Sour girl by STP

Lit up by buck cherry

Blame it on the boom by black stone cherry

Crazy b***h by buck cherry

For cardio

Master of puppets by Metallica

Enter sandman by Metallica

And justice for all Metallica

Down with the sickness by disturbed

Gasoline by seether