Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

Everyone looks amazing!!! I remember when I first signed up for this website to see what I was getting myself into. On September 11, 2014 I decided to have the sleeve done. My highest weight was 290 pounds. My surgery weight was 275 and my current weight today is 123. This was the best decision I have ever made! Wish I would've done it sooner!

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1468284245.297516.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1468284265.392455.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1468284288.812495.jpg attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1468284328.567849.jpg

You look amazing!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

Hey friends! I'm almost 10 months post op so I thought I'd share an updated before & after photo. I started at my highest weight of 205 last year. According to the BMI chart, "normal" weight for my height is 98-127 so I initially had a goal weight of 125 in mind. My surgeon actually told me that he is considered "overweight" on the BMI scale but he's pretty much all muscle. I have been working out regularly since 3 months post op so he told me that I may never see 125 on the scale if I continue to build muscle. He told me to have a goal body fat percentage rather than a goal weight. At the beginning of my journey, my body fat percentage was 53% (yikes!). My goal percentage is between 20-24%. I'm happy to report that today I am down 65 pounds and have a body fat percentage of 20%. I may never lose those 13 extra pounds and be at 127 but I'm now in the "healthy range" for body fat percentage. I just want to let you all know that you don't necessarily have to weigh a certain number to be healthy. I am still overweight according to the BMI chart but I'm in the "athlete" category on the body fat chart. Keep in mind the BMI chart only factors in your height and weight, not where the weight actually comes from. Weight from fat is bad but weight from muscle is good.

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG 0518

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG 0519

You look awesome!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

Thanks for posting your amazing and inspiring journeys!

I had surgery almost 10 months ago. Hubby is just eatting better

This is so wonderful! My fiance is going to lose weight as well, he's not getting sleeved like I am but it's really good to have a caring support system with you. This is so beautiful! Congrats to the both of you!

Sent from my LGMS550 using the BariatricPal App

For anyone considering surgery, this has been the best thing I've ever done for myself! As of today, I'm 5 days from 4 months post-op and down 60 lbs :) So happy with the scale for the first time in my life...I'm far from goal but far from where I started...it's a hard road but completely worth it! <3

post-290991-0-45793100-1472481831_thumb.jpg post-290991-0-87465800-1472481830_thumb.jpg

@@MrsRoboto

You look great! What an inspiration!

You guys look awesome!! Everybody!! I will have my surgery in 10 days, can't wait until I get to post some pics here as well. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

post-248556-1473084996052_thumb.jpg

post-248556-14730850150359_thumb.jpg

post-248556-14730850436189_thumb.jpg

post-248556-14730850604862_thumb.jpg

Here are my most recent "ahhhhhh I'm so proud of this journey" pictures! 6 pounds until I reach 150! I'm considering adjusting my goal to 140. Congrats everyone.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1473084994.478652.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1473085013.304796.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1473085032.797515.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1473085058.494290.jpg

Here are my most recent "ahhhhhh I'm so proud of this journey" pictures! 6 pounds until I reach 150! I'm considering adjusting my goal to 140. Congrats everyone.

LOOKING FABULOUS! Congratulations on your weight loss journey this is so inspiring!

post-269037-14733911142441_thumb.jpg

Good progress so far. Feeling great! Pre op at about 240 lbs. Post op at 8.5 weeks at 159 lbs. About 30 more to go!

Edited by Lemm61

Hit my goal weight today of 118lbs

Started at 212 and was sleeved 24th Jan 2016

A day to Celebrate, a day I thought would never come, anything is possible

Congrats!

Wendilin