Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

Slv 9/23/19 5’3” 67 yrs

HW 285

SW 245

CW 152

GW 140

“It’s never too late to be who you were meant to be “

B5D42869-417F-4BA9-B75D-14EC1F6E4E4B.jpeg

HW 268
SW 258
GW 140
CW 122

1 year anniversary since surgery! I’ve had a few bumps in the road and am actually in the process of trying to gain a little weight (under my surgeons supervision of course) but I am still happy with my decision to have WLS and have no regrets! ❤️

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

Jami.1992. Amazing progress. If you don’t mind my asking. How tall are you and what procedure did you have? I’m also glad I’m not the only one having some bumps. I’m post op 5 months and down 48 from surgery, 75 from my highest.

On 05/17/2021 at 00:31, K Be Good! said:

Jami.1992. Amazing progress. If you don’t mind my asking. How tall are you and what procedure did you have? I’m also glad I’m not the only one having some bumps. I’m post op 5 months and down 48 from surgery, 75 from my highest.

Thank you!! I am 5 ft 7 in. I had the gastric bypass. ❤️ sounds like you are making excellent progress as well!

December 2019 (Left) May 2021 (Right) -120lbs+

Still going. Still fighting. Gastric bypass patient.

image_72192707(1).thumb.JPG.d62c1be088cc1ca882a50c0c5ca67ad9.JPG

Jami.1992 - Did you have any reconstructive surgery?

I don't have an after picture to post at the moment, but I have a question for the rest of you that are in your during or after phases.

I have looked through the most recent 40 pages of this post and haven't really seen someone with my body type.

Is there anyone who feels comfortable enough to post a picture of a before and during or before and after with a split stomach?

I don't know how normal this is, but I have a pouch of fat above the belly button and a pouch of fat below the belly button, and it's what I consider to be my entire stomach. Makes measuring waist size for clothing difficult because of the belly button is technically where I'm sorry too make, but it's the smallest area and the pouch of fat above the belly button is actually bigger than the rest of the waist measurements, so the clothing wouldn't fit.

Thanks!

On 05/20/2021 at 21:49, TheAngryMeow said:

Jami.1992 - Did you have any reconstructive surgery?

Not yet....probably going to wait another year to make sure my weight levels off then start looking into it 🥰

On 05/21/2021 at 14:49, wordsthatrhyme said:

I don't have an after picture to post at the moment, but I have a question for the rest of you that are in your during or after phases.

I have looked through the most recent 40 pages of this post and haven't really seen someone with my body type.

Is there anyone who feels comfortable enough to post a picture of a before and during or before and after with a split stomach?

I don't know how normal this is, but I have a pouch of fat above the belly button and a pouch of fat below the belly button, and it's what I consider to be my entire stomach. Makes measuring waist size for clothing difficult because of the belly button is technically where I'm sorry too make, but it's the smallest area and the pouch of fat above the belly button is actually bigger than the rest of the waist measurements, so the clothing wouldn't fit.

Thanks!

This is me the morning prior to my plastic surgery. I definitely had a bulge both above and below my belly button. It’s all flat now post Tummy Tuck.

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

On 5/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, kristieshannon said:

This is me the morning prior to my plastic surgery. I definitely had a bulge both above and below my belly button. It’s all flat now post Tummy Tuck.

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

You look amazing! Thank you!

Edited by wordsthatrhyme

On 5/21/2021 at 10:48 AM, TheAngryMeow said:

December 2019 (Left) May 2021 (Right) -120lbs+

Still going. Still fighting. Gastric bypass patient.

image_72192707(1).thumb.JPG.d62c1be088cc1ca882a50c0c5ca67ad9.JPG

Wow, amazing progress. You look really good!

On 05/24/2021 at 22:50, wordsthatrhyme said:

You look amazing! Thank you!

Just took this after PS in a swimsuit photo this afternoon. As you can see both upper and lower belly bulges are gone :)

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

I had my surgery almost 5 years ago. The "before" picture was taken about 6 weeks before surgery.

969658770_ScreenShot2020-07-28at7_13_13PM.png.d48b57d382ae4eec40a3fe7978a6a471.png

The "after" was taken about 5 days ago.186540272_170794831626298_4578933393566453394_n.jpg.1052138eaaca69ae473966f752ed6e98.jpg