Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:04 PM, danieocean said:

I am 10 months post-op, down 158 pounds. Starting BMI of almost 45 and now my BMI is right about 20! Under my ultimate goal by 14 lbs! I went to my very first club over the last weekend and felt so confident!!! So happy and excited to be here. I never thought I'd be here and it's all gone by so quickly. proud of my fellow weight loss warriors for all. your success. I figure I'll hold off on posting any more pictures until I hit that 1-year mark. Working out, maintaining and getting to my healthiest me. Sorry for the lack of "before" pics. I avoided the camera for an entire decade. Now I'm an obnoxious selfie queen! HA! Love and happiness to everyone. This is just to show it CAN BE DONE. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

10 months post op.jpg

10 months post op front.jpeg

You look like a model! Did you have any plastics? Great job.

2 hours ago, 2Bsmaller18 said:

You look like a model! Did you have any plastics? Great job.

What a sweet thing to say, thank you very much!!! I don't feel like a model, but my head is still catching up with my body. I have no ZERO plastics since post-op. I definitely want my breasts done and basically, a whole-lower-body lift. I don't feel "pretty" naked. But that's my own mental hang up. I'm waiting to do any plastics until I know I can have a baby or not for sure...Been trying for over a decade with no success. The only work I ever had done were my lips, I had Juvaderm but in them over 2.5 years ago and it's still there! So...I had that when I was still heavier. They told me it'd last 6 to 12 months and it's STILL THERE lol.

What a sweet thing to say, thank you very much!!! I don't feel like a model, but my head is still catching up with my body. I have no ZERO plastics since post-op. I definitely want my breasts done and basically, a whole-lower-body lift. I don't feel "pretty" naked. But that's my own mental hang up. I'm waiting to do any plastics until I know I can have a baby or not for sure...Been trying for over a decade with no success. The only work I ever had done were my lips, I had Juvaderm but in them over 2.5 years ago and it's still there! So...I had that when I was still heavier. They told me it'd last 6 to 12 months and it's STILL THERE lol.
No joke Danieocean, you are older than 18??🤨🤨[emoji43][emoji43][emoji43]
Reading trying to have a baby in over a "decade"!![emoji54]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

2 hours ago, Deedee12 said:

No joke Danieocean, you are older than 18??🤨🤨
Reading trying to have a baby in over a "decade"!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

LOL!!! Yes, I am well over 18!!!! You wouldn't know by looking at my saggy skin underneath my clothes. I probably look well over 60 naked. SO CUTE. ha!

On 8/12/2019 at 4:04 PM, danieocean said:

I am 10 months post-op, down 158 pounds. Starting BMI of almost 45 and now my BMI is right about 20! Under my ultimate goal by 14 lbs! I went to my very first club over the last weekend and felt so confident!!! So happy and excited to be here. I never thought I'd be here and it's all gone by so quickly. proud of my fellow weight loss warriors for all. your success. I figure I'll hold off on posting any more pictures until I hit that 1-year mark. Working out, maintaining and getting to my healthiest me. Sorry for the lack of "before" pics. I avoided the camera for an entire decade. Now I'm an obnoxious selfie queen! HA! Love and happiness to everyone. This is just to show it CAN BE DONE. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

10 months post op.jpg

10 months post op front.jpeg

Yassssssssssssss

5 hours ago, danieocean said:

I don't feel like a model, but my head is still catching up with my body. I have no ZERO plastics since post-op.

Dayum what's the secret to how fabulous your arms look? 😍

And I agree with the "you look like a model" assessment for sure. Nicely done, CONGRATS!

39 minutes ago, CrowLuv said:

Dayum what's the secret to how fabulous your arms look? 😍

And I agree with the "you look like a model" assessment for sure. Nicely done, CONGRATS!

OMG Thank you so much!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ My arms were never that big to begin with, the parts on my body where there were stretched out and laden with stretch marks, the skin just hangs. Like my inner thighs, breasts, and belly and now, I'm noting my butt too. But it's not the worst thing in the world. Clothes cover it up for now. Fitting in Smalls and Mediums now is TOTALLY WORTH the loose skin. My health is overall just so much better, I try not to let the skin bother me as much as I maybe should? LOL

I literally just lift my 5 lb weights every day and do about an hour of yoga a day. It helped define my arms within weeks which was really cool.

@danieocean, it was bugging me for a bit, but now I know who you remind me of: a skinnier, hotter, Lady STARK (a.k.a. Sophie Turner).

QUEEN OF THE NORTH !

(sorry, is my dork showing? LOL)

Edited by ms.sss

44 minutes ago, danieocean said:

My health is overall just so much better, I try not to let the skin bother me as much as I maybe should? LOL

HA I hear ya! I have a close family member who had WLS 10 years ago, lost 100 pounds in record time, and has kept it off - woo hoo! The reason I mention her is that for awhile she was kinda self-conscious and on the fence about extra skin, but she gave it some time and came to total peace with it, for real (believe me, I'd know if she wasn't ha ha) - and she urged me to do the same.

Waaay too early for me to even think about that, but thought I'd pass it on to you - with the note that I know every one is different - just wanted to share. :)

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

@danieocean, it was bugging me for a bit, but now I know who you remind me of: a skinnier, hotter, Lady STARK (a.k.a. Sophie Turner).

QUEEN OF THE NORTH !

(sorry, is my dork showing? LOL)

OMG thank you, girl! You are SO sweet!!! My mom told me the same thing!

LOL, Funny, before I lost weight, I always got compared Adele. ALL THE TIME.

I get a lot of random celebrity comparisons since the weight came off too...Keira Knightly, Julia Roberts, and Catherine Zeta-Jones??? LOLLLLL While I appreciate it...I'm like.....ehhhhh I don't see it!

We all have to let our inner dork out, girl! It's what makes us FABULOUS.

9 months in and 107 lbs down...I still have about 10 lbs to lose but I am so happy I had this surgery...I am now confident and feeling pretty inside out!
Congrats to all of us for taking this step ❤️

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

1 minute ago, Freiabr said:

9 months in and 107 lbs down...I still have about 10 lbs to lose but I am so happy I had this surgery...I am now confident and feeling pretty inside out!

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! YOU GO, GIRL!!!! ❤️❤️ ❤️

I don't know if I'm sharing this in the right place but I wanted to share my progress after 3 mths. I'm down 50 pounds. I'm at 178 on my way to 135. I'm 5'3 and started at 228 pounds. I'm so happy.1507880756_Collage202019-08-192013_54_43.thumb.jpeg.f76179f9343b903ad378f76fc0454d41.jpeg

Sent from my Z965 using BariatricPal mobile app

That is awesome!! You look amazing!! Congratulations

5'4"
Starting weight 297
VSG on 7/31/19
Surgery wt: 266
CW 248
GW 135

Sent from my [samsung Galaxy] using BariatricPal mobile app

9 minutes ago, Freiabr said:

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

WHOA that is amazing, you look phenomenal!! CONGRATS!

That is awesome!! You look amazing!! Congratulations

5'4"
Starting weight 297
VSG on 7/31/19
Surgery wt: 266
CW 248
GW 135

Sent from my [samsung Galaxy] using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you so much! I didn't think the surgery worked for the first 2 mths plus until I took that 3 mth picture and put it next to my starting picture. It makes me so excited to think of what the next coming months will bring!

Sent from my Z965 using BariatricPal mobile app