Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

1 minute ago, Mickeygmg said:

I am only one month out. But I wanted to post. I dont have many pictures of me pre op. I avoided the camera.

Starting weight- 252

Pre op weight- 244

One month out - 220

20190709_072332.jpg

20190621_112405.jpg

That's gonna change, trust me.😁 You'll find yourself taking more selfies over the next year or two than a 13 year old school girl on social media. My guy friends still troll my Instagram and bust my chops about it..

4 hours ago, JerseyJules said:

That's gonna change, trust me.😁 You'll find yourself taking more selfies over the next year or two than a 13 year old school girl on social media. My guy friends still troll my Instagram and bust my chops about it..

This is so true...NEVER thought I'd be a selfie person. Now I'm obnoxious and constantly ask people to take my picture. LOL We're proud and showing off! Flaunt it ladies and gents!!!!!

6 hours ago, Mickeygmg said:

I am only one month out. But I wanted to post. I dont have many pictures of me pre op. I avoided the camera.

Starting weight- 252

Pre op weight- 244

One month out - 220

Congrats!

(and wow, your 32 lbs loss looks more like 50!, you look great :) )

I lost a 10 year old , basically ! Down 70 lbs and 3 lbs from goal . Life is really good - before and after below

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

I had 70 lbs to loose and have lost it all

3 more months before surgery ? Thebsurgery makes it so much easier ! But U have to live the steps - the Water , the Protein , the walking , the exercise , the Vitamins . I attacked it like it was my job . Was methodical about journaling everything and I didn’t lose hair, I felt great and only have a had a few instances where I had to throw up . It’s a lifestyle change , sure, but it is SO worth it ! Good luck !

It is truly amazing . The albatross around my neck is gone! I do have to think and plan more - I bring little things of yogurt and cottage cheese and string cheese with me and buy some Protein Snacks, but the organization I now have to do is really worth it . I make sure I drink a lot of Water but after 7 months the lifestyle and patterns are engrained . You will do great ! Just commit urself that for the first 3 months u will be perfect , then the habits are there !

On 7/9/2019 at 7:47 AM, JerseyJules said:

Awesome I pray I can be able to post my accomplishment

You will do it . Just take it day by day . Try to get your 8000 steps in now and try to drink ur Water as wel. I also took Biotin 6months before my surgery so my hair wouldn’t fall out and I took the chewy Multi Vitamins as well . U have 3 months before surgery - prepare ! I also started drinking my Protein Shakes in the am (I mix with Decaf hazelnut coffee ) it’s great in the am

46 minutes ago, Lolo 2020 said:

You will do it . Just take it day by day . Try to get your 8000 steps in now and try to drink ur Water as wel. I also took Biotin 6months before my surgery so my hair wouldn’t fall out and I took the chewy Multi Vitamins as well . U have 3 months before surgery - prepare ! I also started drinking my Protein Shakes in the am (I mix with Decaf hazelnut coffee ) it’s great in

Lolo 2020 thanks for the advice and for making me remember about the hair falling out omg I would go crazy if my hair feel out so I will look in to that and start taking it asap I wonder why ?