Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

4 months out.

Left is morning of my surgery.SW- 293

right- 8/10/18 65 pounds lost so far.

AAB22606-F843-496D-A762-F36E6532BBDF.jpeg

031DF0EE-44B4-4C79-AB6C-2557BA393F82.jpeg

So just finishing up week 3 post-op of my GB and down 20 lbs. Picture in blue is 1 month prior to surgery and pictures in blue are today. I see a little difference in my face but not much else yet. Blood sugars are steadily improving though and that is my main goal, no more diabetes medicine.

HW 246
SW 225 surgery was Aug 6, 2018
CW 202
GW 13520180513_102755.jpeg 20180825_131025.jpeg 20180825_131003.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Starting to see,a Beautiful Change my deat! Good start,on a difficult journey!

@ mercmerc woweewow wow! One month- such a change I hope our other Columbus friends see,you, Dr Marc and Dr Bradley did a beautiful job on a beautiful lady. Keep posting, I went,to keep reading the Mercmerc Saga to the last page. A week and a half to Mine! Had to go to Martha Morehouse yesterday for one,last peri-surgery exam, vitals taken , X rays, more lab work and Blood Typing. Told them I am A. rhNegative, they don't believe me and the American Red Cross. I now have a red legal sized,envelope with a green wrist band inside, this is my Golden Ticket to Surgery, without this no surgery for ME. Its locked in the floor safe until I go. Oh mercmerc,it is Going To Be Happening!💦😛💦

On 08/25/2018 at 18:16, Frustr8 said:

@ mercmerc woweewow wow! One month- such a change I hope our other Columbus friends see,you, Dr Marc and Dr Bradley did a beautiful job on a beautiful lady. Keep posting, I went,to keep reading the Mercmerc Saga to the last page. A week and a half to Mine! Had to go to Martha Morehouse yesterday for one,last peri-surgery exam, vitals taken , X rays, more lab work and Blood Typing. Told them I am A. rhNegative, they don't believe me and the American Red Cross. I now have a red legal sized,envelope with a green wrist band inside, this is my Golden Ticket to Surgery, without this no surgery for ME. Its locked in the floor safe until I go. Oh mercmerc,it is Going To Be Happening!💦😛💦
Thank you soo much!! Soo excited for yours!!!! Praying for youu ❤️❤️

On 2/5/2017 at 7:25 AM, Boscogirl said:

Been a long while since I posted an updated picture. Everyone is looking amazing!!! post-262063-14862687554364_thumb.jpg

you look brilliant and stunning, really good work, it's like many years younger.

5 hours ago, Eva.delac said:

Didn't think this amount of weight loss was possible. That's amazing.

:D:lol:

I don't see the difference but the scale says it coming off somewhere. Not pre-op but closest I have. 7/22 10 days after surgery and last night 9/6. 342lbs on day of surgery, 345lbs in 1st pic, 299lbs in 2nd pic. 46lbs lost and counting but where? Only thing I've noticed is feet and hands, lol.

7-22-184.jpg

9-6-181.jpg

Edited by J San

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:49 PM, mercmerc said:

My clothes!

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

Aww, you're so pretty!!!

12 hours ago, J San said:

I don't see the difference but the scale says it coming off somewhere. Not pre-op but closest I have. 7/22 10 days after surgery and last night 9/6. 342lbs on day of surgery, 345lbs in 1st pic, 299lbs in 2nd pic. 46lbs lost and counting but where? Only thing I've noticed is feet and hands, lol.

7-22-184.jpg

9-6-181.jpg

I can tell especially in the upper part of your stomach and your neck area. Keep up the awesome work man, it will melt off faster than you know.