Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

46 minutes ago, JerseyJules said:

The few dudes that hit on me were WAAAAAAY more creepy than any woman.. The 2 in thegym locker room really creeped me out..

Now that surprises me. Two men that have hit on me we pretty damn smooth. Actually took me a moment to realize what had transpired. Others were just clumsy. But I never felt creeped out by the men.

12 minutes ago, BigViffer said:

Now that surprises me. Two men that have hit on me we pretty damn smooth. Actually took me a moment to realize what had transpired. Others were just clumsy. But I never felt creeped out by the men.

Well, i was in the locker room, naked....sooooo...It was kinda creepy..

On 1/28/2018 at 10:45 AM, FluffyChix said:

@jenn1 You look so amazing!!! Hey, did you have hip problems (bursitis/arthritis), or back probs at your heaviest? If so, do you have any pain now--especially with the work-outs and running?

Thanks!! ((hugs))

Things in life may not be easy or pain free. We all have things in life to overcome ..right?

I have scoliosis, arthritis and knee issues when I was heavy.... I still have the same issues now.

Compared to other people's struggles...my issues are minimal things. Yes there is pain. I reminds me I'm alive! lol I push forward anyway.

I work with a physical therapist who is also my running trainer. I train to minimize injury.

My goal is to be an old bitty that people see on a race routes! ( the photo of the 50 year old guy..I love his shirt!)

102023_oldest_marathon_finisher_Gladys_Burrill.jpg

EIXzymw.jpg

54a7dfca1e1a6_-_elle-02-marathon-h.jpg

download.jpg

On 2/18/2017 at 1:49 AM, SassyNanny said:

One of the tools that really has helped me was using SparkPeople.com
If I write down everything I put in my mouth it keeps me conscious and helps with mindless eating. It is free. I've lost 120 since surgery on 11/18/15. IMG_5401.JPG IMG_4533.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I like the most is your pose in the second picture. You look fantastic, but more importantly, you look so proud and happy. That made me smile. :)

On 1/28/2018 at 1:24 PM, mylighthouse said:

@jenn1 and @armywife2gijoe you ladies look beautiful! Congratulations on your success!

@jenn1 I always appreciate your insightful responses to other posters.

I just want to say to the two gorgeous ladies quoted above, you do look fabulous. Congrats.

‘High blood pressure was what pushed me into surgery finally. Only 7 months later, my doc has spoken to me about low blood pressure issues! (Which I don’t have yet, but he said it could occur at goal weight.)

Omg torriqurll i had to look at your picture 3 or 4 times you look so much like Khloe Kardashian your amazing

20170613_182334.jpg 20170613_182312.jpg 20170613_182253.jpg 20180126_102525.jpg 20180113_212137.jpgI started at 234 pounds, and I'm down to 145. So, I've lost right at 90 pound after being sleeved June 28.i went from size 20 to a size 6.Loving my journey[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

20170613_182334.thumb.jpg.f1707260c466c55067da745d7c86e6ec.jpg 20170613_182312.thumb.jpg.831cd91230a107888c70513078a7521d.jpg 20170613_182253.thumb.jpg.77c0818808aa9eb4d10880a42b036aac.jpg 20180126_102525.thumb.jpg.26581f7ae4f3ffab6e42b38efcf1db34.jpg 20180113_212137.thumb.jpg.0a97284632630a01b0be1cff4cf0235d.jpgI started at 234 pounds, and I'm down to 145. So, I've lost right at 90 pound after being sleeved June 28.i went from size 20 to a size 6.Loving my journey[emoji4]

Holy Jesus! Amazing! You look so different! Congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using BariatricPal mobile app

I love this thread. Just saying...

Holy Jesus! Amazing! You look so different! Congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using BariatricPal mobile app

I feel different too lol🤣 Thanks!!