Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

On 8/16/2017 at 10:18 PM, monalyssa33 said:

The before picture was from 2014 around my highest of 400. The after was July 2017 at 230 pounds.

10423795_836995787317_7765232108019085473_n.jpg

19693569_10110142735902880_55208279898636726_o.jpg

You look beautiful!

Sorry if this was already posted, I tried it Saturday on the app and I don't see it so maybe I did something wrong. I'm a low BMI obese, now out of obesity after only 10 weeks post surgery. So the WL has been very slow. But it's been steady with no stalls. The before was like a day before surgery and I'd already lost 13 lbs on pre op. The after Is now, about 10 weeks after, after only losing 18 lbs. I've also finished one round of Jillian Michaels beginner workouts on her app (8 weeks). I finally went down a size - maybe 2! I'm on the right track.

IMG_0759.JPG

Twenty more pounds until goal. I *may* already be shopping for a Christmas dress..

date.thumb.png.f6275dac918a4c257d433748898545a7.png

Edited by White Sale
Wrong year on pic

Hit my goal weight this week!

Husband found this old full length picture of me from a work picnic in 2014, around when I would have been my highest weight. And here's me this weekend on my way to a swing dance formal! 227 lbs vs 138 lbs. Just shy of seven months post-sleeve and nearly 90lbs gone! Even my feet are skinnier!

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

Edited by teacupnosaucer

Hit my goal weight this week!
Husband found this old full length picture of me from a work picnic in 2014, around when I would have been my highest weight. And here's me this weekend on my way to a swing dance formal! 227 lbs vs 138 lbs. Just shy of seven months post-sleeve and nearly 90lbs gone! Even my feet are skinnier!
IMG_1842.thumb.jpg.23b7ae71935d34cec1813e261e375412.jpg
IMG_1891.thumb.jpg.2b572c2a5632fe88223839c7aa90f7fa.jpg

Nice progress, congratulations!!

You look beautiful & younger too!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using BariatricPal mobile app

20170311_183747.jpegbefor pic at 217 lbs.FB_IMG_1507076685870.jpg after pic going to a wedding weighing 195 Lbs. I dont have a good current pic to post just yet!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using BariatricPal mobile app

?ts=1508270358

Slowly getting there.

HW225

SW203

CW158

Height 5'3"

Update.jpg

On 25/02/2013 at 0:34 PM, ignats639 said:
I remember being pre-op and my favorite thing to do was look at progress photos and dream :)

I am 6 months' date=' 10 days post op and I am down 128 pounds total. This isnt a very great pic since I have been sick, but i still took it because anything is better than my before!!

[/quote']

You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing

Your doing great inspiring

e

On 18/10/2017 at 9:39 AM, Niagaragirl said:

You look great!

Looking wonderfull congratulations, im 2weeks out

I was in a (costume) wedding yesterday and it was the first time ever where I didn't hate every picture taken of me and in fact I like most of them! This time last year I was on a trip to Chicago so I've been getting Facebook memory notifications too, so I thought I'd post some pictures of me from one year ago and then some from last night.

I'm making that face in the before picture because I was "displeased" that my mom was making me take a sweatshirt on our day out because the temperature was 40*F. Now I am freezing at 50*F but I don't mind it because I love being cold.

14692205_10108420397188470_2331442663014250317_o.jpg

20171021_205402.jpg

Halloween party 2 years ago as a she devil and Halloween party last night as a devil. Same dress but had to get a ribbon belt as it was so huge on me this year thanks to losing over 130 pounds.

shedevil.jpg

mydevil outfitt.jpg

1 hour ago, Sullie06 said:

10 months post op

HW: 301

CW: 188

IMG_4889.jpg

Your results are so inspiring! Way to go!