Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

How long after gastric sleeve did everyone start working out at the gym? Im only 5 days out and i just want to jump right in.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

Hi. I started 3 months after my surgery. I was sleeved 5/29/16 and started in late September going 2 days a week. Eventually it increased to 7 days a week

HW 340 CW 200.

post-244766-14772160942579_thumb.jpg

Getting ready for a wedding today. Figured I would take this shot and compare it to one I did about 6 years ago. I was indeed at my heaviest weight at the time. And I dont even need a belt to wear these pants.

post-245068-14772449706952_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using the BariatricPal App

Okay I think I'm done with loading up pictures for today.post-245068-14772532107726_thumb.jpg

Congratulations

Here my one year progress photo! post-248556-14772551936388_thumb.jpg

post-248556-14772554698554_thumb.jpg

Highest weight: 294

Day of surgery: 252 (10/19/15)

Current: 150

Total loss: 144

February 27, 2016--199.8 onederland

March 16, 2016--100.6 total lost

May 17, 2016--174.8 mini goal reached

July 23, 2016--165 mini goal reached

October 16, 2016--150 ultimate goal weight

Progress:

October (252) - November (232): -20

November (232) - December (222): -10

December (222) - January (214): -8

January (214) - February (203): -11

February (203) - March (191): -12

March (191) - April (183): -8

April (183) - May (175): -8

May (175) - June (168): -7

June (168) - July (166): -2

July (166) - August (162): -4

August (162) - Sept (157): -5

Sept (157) - Oct (150): -7

Edited by linzlou2000

Wow. Congratulations

You look fabulous

@@BigTink2LilTink - holy shit dude... you know the difference between you and me?? You make this shit look good. I'm not goin' gay for you or anything, but you look like you belong on the cover of a GQ. Real proud of you man.

Wow wow wow! Thank you all for sharing such inspiration!

In the blue was at almost my heaviest weight. Surgery weight was 319, in the white shirt was at about 162 lbs I think and right at one year out from surgery. I have lost another 5 lbs since that was taken and my goal is to lose down to about 140 or so.

post-256922-14772734017223_thumb.jpg

@@BigTink2LilTink - holy **** dude... you know the difference between you and me?? You make this **** look good. I'm not goin' gay for you or anything, but you look like you belong on the cover of a GQ. Real proud of you man.

Hey thanks for the kind words. A few months ago once I figured out that I could shop in like the GAP and American Eagle stores for clothes, I said then and there that I was officially going to start stepping my clothing game up. Plus it helps boost the self esteem and it actually makes you wanna work out more. Today I brought two suites that cost me only $200 brand new. Before I lost the weight I would have easily paid over $600 for a complete suit. Not having those huge cost differences in clothing now is a super plus in my book.

@@BigTink2LilTink - holy **** dude... you know the difference between you and me?? You make this **** look good. I'm not goin' gay for you or anything, but you look like you belong on the cover of a GQ. Real proud of you man.

I couldn't have said it better! I showed this picture to my wife and she swore that he was two different people at first.

I couldn't have said it better! I showed this picture to my wife and she swore that he was two different people at first.

LOL nope, its the same guy.

I don't know, you look like a young Sam Jackson. Dude, you should totally be Nick Fury for Halloween. Or Maybe Luke Cage!

I don't know, you look like a young Sam Jackson. Dude, you should totally be Nick Fury for Halloween. Or Maybe Luke Cage!

Damm I didn't think about Nick Fury. And I do have a Halloween party I'm going to this weekend. I think I can probably pull that off.