Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

post-261380-14625865142465_thumb.jpg post-261380-14625865409229_thumb.jpg

Sleeved October 2015. Down to 169 pounds from 276.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

post-235435-14627007602748_thumb.jpg post-235435-14627007922772_thumb.jpg post-235435-14627008417386_thumb.jpg post-235435-14627008840826_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Z970 using the BariatricPal App

@@nprcowboy ... awesome! You both look wonderful! I know you both went through a lot. You certainly look like you've both come through it just fine.

Congratulations!

I am still a work in progress, but pretty damn proud of what I have accomplished so far. 97 pounds that are forever gone. The first picture was taken July 2015. The other two were taken over the last two weekends. I am so grateful that I chose this decision for me, myself, and I. It's not just about the weight that has been lost, I have gained so much from this experience. For the first time in a really long time, I feel like the old me- but improved.

asv0ERJ.jpg

I am still debating on a goal. I would love to lose at least 40-50 more pounds. I'm just trying to live in the moment and enjoy where I am at now!

This is the first time I have uploaded a picture to the thread, if it's too big--like I am afraid it will be...I'm so sorry!

ETA: Holy ****, I was right. Hopefully I corrected it lol

Edited by KMA0910

I am still a work in progress, but pretty damn proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Wow! You're gorgeous girl! Congrats on your accomplishments and I props on all the hard work.

One Year post op on Friday! Down 94 lbs. and feeling AWESOME!

post-248009-0-72436400-1462818778_thumb.jpg

I am still a work in progress, but pretty damn proud of what I have accomplished so far.

Wow! You're gorgeous girl! Congrats on your accomplishments and I props on all the hard work.

Thank You!???? You look pretty dang awesome yourself!

Great job

Craig Martinez

Austin, Texas

I am still a work in progress, but pretty damn proud of what I have accomplished so far. 97 pounds that are forever gone. The first picture was taken July 2015. The other two were taken over the last two weekends. I am so grateful that I chose this decision for me, myself, and I. It's not just about the weight that has been lost, I have gained so much from this experience. For the first time in a really long time, I feel like the old me- but improved.

asv0ERJ.jpg

I am still debating on a goal. I would love to lose at least 40-50 more pounds. I'm just trying to live in the moment and enjoy where I am at now!

This is the first time I have uploaded a picture to the thread, if it's too big--like I am afraid it will be...I'm so sorry!

Kicking arse and taking names !!!!

Looking mighty good !!!!!!!'

asv0ERJ.jpg

Kicking arse and taking names !!!!

Looking mighty good !!!!!!!'

Thank you, Dub! You have been such an inspiration to me. You have been kicking arse and taking names yourself! Trust & Believe, right?

Sleeved: 04/03/13

Height: 5'3"

HW: 237

CW: 142

Adjusted GW: 125-130

NO PLASTICS 100% NATURAL

post-291845-14628472090846_thumb.jpg

post-291845-14628476974756_thumb.jpg

post-291845-14628477097071_thumb.jpg

post-291845-14628477163867_thumb.jpg

post-291845-14628477261111_thumb.jpg

@@missjaded44 how often did you work out? You have no loose skin. I'm 1 week post op and want to do what I can to not have plastics. You look amazing.

Edited by FabFemale

@@missjaded44 how often did you work out? You have no loose skin. I'm 1 week post op and want to do what I can to not have plastics. You look amazing.

I've always been an fairly active person. Whether it's walking/running, dancing, housework, opting for stairs instead of elevator, parking further to walk more, circuit training or strength training. Lately its been at mininum 3-4 days weekly. I use these too. post-291845-14628498791288_thumb.jpg post-291845-14628498837144_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the compliment by the way. Im trying!!!