Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

@@bellabloom that gives me hope and inspiration! My highest weight was 247 at surgery day I was 220 and have dropped 25 lbs in 2 months. I can't wait to see me get to that size. I'm 5'6 as well and goal weight of 130-135. I'm 36 years old and hoping my skin will play nicely with my weight loss! Congratulations on your weight loss!!

I am 34 and we have the same goals. I have barely any loose skin. What I do have is in my belly area, but I've also had two children and so that plays into it. I have a tiny bit on my arms and legs that is not noticeable unless I pointed it out.

Well, I posted a separate thread but I will repeat here because I remember as a preop loving these before and after threads!

There is a typo in my collage - but my stats are:

Sept 2011 lapband removal after 10 years

Weight at start of 2 week preop diet: 308# size approx 26-28W or 3X

December 11, 2011: Sleeve surgery 300#

February 2013: Goal 158# size approx 8 or medium

October 2013: Plastic surgery in Monterrey Mexico by Dr Sauceda 150#

Procedures done: Lower body lift, breast lift/augmentation, arm lift, small thigh lift (ie groin only incision)

Spent quite a bit of time in the mid 150s from Oct 2013 to March 2014

Current weight as of June 2014: 140 size approx 4 or small

attachicon.gif BeforeAndAfterCollage.jpg

You look

Amazing!!

Well, I posted a separate thread but I will repeat here because I remember as a preop loving these before and after threads!

There is a typo in my collage - but my stats are:

Sept 2011 lapband removal after 10 years

Weight at start of 2 week preop diet: 308# size approx 26-28W or 3X

December 11, 2011: Sleeve surgery 300#

February 2013: Goal 158# size approx 8 or medium

October 2013: Plastic surgery in Monterrey Mexico by Dr Sauceda 150#

Procedures done: Lower body lift, breast lift/augmentation, arm lift, small thigh lift (ie groin only incision)

Spent quite a bit of time in the mid 150s from Oct 2013 to March 2014

Current weight as of June 2014: 140 size approx 4 or small

attachicon.gif BeforeAndAfterCollage.jpg

You look amazing. Out of curiosity, how much does the plastic surgery cost in Mexico? How long are you there and how long recovery? Thanks

It's amazing how much different one looks with the Weight off... Can't wait. I'll post a before of myself on 6/24. Right before i leave for surgery that morning

I am now 35 lbs down... Surgery scheduled for Monday day!

post-252185-14342256199382_thumb.jpg

I took this yesturday and the other one was taken about a year ago... It still amazes me

post-252185-14342257912623_thumb.jpg

I'm new to this site so I will post some before and after pics when I can get them. Right now, I just have my before and I had the nurse take a pic when I went for my two week appointment. I see this post is from February so I'm wondering if you've probably already had your surgery now. I had mine on May 5.

346 Starting weight in March

316 Day of Operation 5/11/15

296 One month out 6/11/15

Clearly I have a long road ahead of me - but I am so proud I could die of happiness

Also, see my journey here

post-254405-0-70564500-1434301360_thumb.jpg

post-254405-0-40255400-1434301368_thumb.jpg

post-254405-0-25971500-1434301377_thumb.jpg

I've done my before and after sleeve surgery pics before in this thread. Here are my before and after abdominoplasty and panni pics. Don't worry the scar is covered with scar sheets, so it's safe for the weak of stomach. 155 pounds gone for good and 26 inches off my stomach gone for good from pre-op sleeve (9/12/13) to 1 month post op Tummy Tuck (6/12/15).

PS. don't mind the stretch marks. I wear them proudly as a momma of 4 amazing kiddos.

post-182723-0-15454600-1434467036_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-27310800-1434467037_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-37064800-1434467038_thumb.jpg