Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

Sleeved October 7, 2013, four months post op. As of today I am 147, over 100 pounds gone since day of surgery! So excited!!!

U look AWESOME Rensterness :-)

Keep up the good work!

I don't have a full body comparison on my phone but this was my aha moment last week when I finally thought I looked different...I'm sure some already saw my post but I'm struggling bc my stomach will not shrink so while my pants are huge I can't go down a size yet blah, but whatevs it will catch up, right!? Surgery was Nov 20th 2013, Preop diet weight 211, Surg Weight 202.5 Current is 165.5.

post-182072-0-92914100-1392908116_thumb.jpg

Roserie - will you be my sleeve buddy? You and I are very similar in our stats....similar starting weight, similar surgery date, similar amount of weight lost. I don't have any photos to share but you have my thoughts and blessings on your continued success.

Woo Hoo nice job!!!

1 year sleeved today--

132.8 down

362 days of logging in MFP

41.6 %change in weight

From 319 to 186.2

Pics are from this weekend at my moms for her bday weekend and a sorority alumnae event

In black was before

image-2568017413.jpg

image-1792936000.jpg

Before

image-607826674.jpg

After

image-2467111303.jpg

After

image-2819436728.jpg

Before--right after surgery

image-2364667160.jpg

A few pics in the last couple of months

OMG! You look so beautiful. We started at ~ the same weight. You are about 40 pounds ahead of me and a thousand miles ahead of me in self confidence. You radiate happiness in your photos. I want to catch up to you. Thanks for posting. Keep up the awesome and inspiring work.

Doh! I meant to say that the comments above were regarding "Evolving"'s photos

OMG! You look so beautiful. We started at ~ the same weight. You are about 40 pounds ahead of me and a thousand miles ahead of me in self confidence. You radiate happiness in your photos. I want to catch up to you. Thanks for posting. Keep up the awesome and inspiring work.

Aww your very sweet- I'm actually very self conscious but work on it- it's def there every day tho!

I am two weeks shy of 1 year out. I have lost about 115 pounds. here is a comparison shot in same sweater. I used to be. a 3x and 22/24 pants. now I can fit in L and 14

I tied off the sweater like my 14 year said to show diff!

post-168706-0-18339300-1393423321_thumb.jpg

I am two weeks shy of 1 year out. I have lost about 115 pounds. here is a comparison shot in same sweater. I used to be. a 3x and 22/24 pants. now I can fit in L and 14 I tied off the sweater like my 14 year said to show diff!

Great job!!!

1 year sleeved today-- 132.8 down 362 days of logging in MFP 41.6 %change in weight From 319 to 186.2 Pics are from this weekend at my moms for her bday weekend and a sorority alumnae event In black was before Before After After Before--right after surgery A few pics in the last couple of months

Evolving you are looking awesome

Keep up the great work!

I am two weeks shy of 1 year out. I have lost about 115 pounds. here is a comparison shot in same sweater. I used to be. a 3x and 22/24 pants. now I can fit in L and 14

I tied off the sweater like my 14 year said to show diff!

attachicon.gif:

You look so much younger!!!

Everyone looks amazing! I'm so inspired. I'm Only 1 month out... Do any of you have any tips or advice regarding food, Protein amount, Fluid intake, and exercise?

1 year sleeved today-- 132.8 down 362 days of logging in MFP 41.6 %change in weight From 319 to 186.2 Pics are from this weekend at my moms for her bday weekend and a sorority alumnae event In black was before Before After After Before--right after surgery A few pics in the last couple of months

You've had an amazing year!! Congrats.