Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

HW 304 July 24th 2013

CW 224 December 8th 2013

CW 224 December 13th 2013

Down 80lbs, I am hoping to get down to 200-210 by my Bday 1/16/14

Great job!!!

Here is my most recent. This is 3 months post op. -51% of excess weight & 65 pounds

post-182723-0-36017200-1387236013_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-19024000-1387236019_thumb.jpg

I did this from my phone so hopefully the pics work :-)

This is mine from 3 months post op. Not "after" in that I'm still losing, but super pleased so far.

post-182723-0-50018500-1387236188_thumb.jpg

post-182723-0-43380100-1387236197_thumb.jpg

This is mine from 3 months post op. Not "after" in that I'm still losing, but super pleased so far.

You look amazing! Good for you!

I need to do a new comparison pic. This one was done in October. I've probably lost 10 or 15 more pounds since then.

post-175752-0-67128000-1387237195_thumb.jpg

Surgery Date: 4/16/13 Weight: 284. My highest weight ever was 300.

Current weight exactly 8 months later 169.

Wow that's awesome! Congrats

Most posts I read on post op TT say it is a harder surgery to recover from then VSG. So not the answer you are looking for, but it gives you a ballpark on pain. I cannot speak from experience but am hoping to do a TT some day when finances become available, probably after my wife has her own TT. Her happiness comes first. My guess my TT will be 5 years off or so.

Edited by Fiddleman

I had a TT in 2008. My husband died in Feb 2008 and due to the stress I lost 60lbs in 2 months. Then continued to lose more. I had had 3 c-sections prior to that so my tummy was yuck! It was just a regular TT, not all the way around. It was comparable to c-section recovery. Hurt more and was more uncomfortable than sleeve recovery. I met up with my first love in 2009 and started to become happy again and put all the weight back on!!! But my tummy remained flat, just got thicker. But no rolls developed again because of having had the TT. I hope when I lose this weight again with my sleeve that my tummy will still look ok, because I don't want to do another TT. Don't get me wrong though- I am glad I did my TT and wouldn't change that decision.

Wow! So much progress in such a short time!!

This is mine from 3 months post op. Not "after" in that I'm still losing, but super pleased so far. <br><br>

<br><br><br><br>

Your tummy progress is amazing. I have a really round poochy tummy and I hope it is the first thing to go.

Thanks!!

My heights wt was 245lbs, 5'4. The odd photo of ne in a pink dress with my eyes closed is a photo taken 1yr post op at 135lbs.

I need to do a new comparison pic. This one was done in October. I've probably lost 10 or 15 more pounds since then.

Surgery Date: 4/16/13 Weight: 284. My highest weight ever was 300.

Current weight exactly 8 months later 169.

Holy moley - you have stunning legs )everything else looks great too, but man, those legs look so toned. Are you hitting a gym, walking a lot, or just genetically blessed

Edited by Mel1071

Down 85 lbs since May 28, 2013. 6 months out and feeling great!!

post-183502-0-46438500-1387270146_thumb.jpg