Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

Just saw that you are a Patient of Dr. Weiss also. You have done amazing! I am down 105 with 100+ still to go. I am also 5'10" so your pictures are awesome inspiration for me to get to my goal. Thanks!

Hey' date=' DeeDee. I am a patient of Dr Weiss also. Sleeve date: 5-18-12. SW: 338

CW: 180

You are doing great!!

Kristie

post-31248-13813667007158_thumb.png

[ATTACH]14579[/ATTACH]

post-31248-13813667006832_thumb.png

[ATTACH]14578[/ATTACH]

post-31248-13813667007619_thumb.png

[ATTACH]14580[/ATTACH]

Hey, DeeDee. I am a patient of Dr Weiss also. Sleeve date: 5-18-12. SW: 338

CW: 180

You are doing great!!

Kristie

post-351530-13813141597536_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]14579[/ATTACH]

post-351530-1381314159709_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]14578[/ATTACH]

post-351530-13813141597922_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]14580[/ATTACH]

You have done amazing! I can't believe how well you have done in 1 year. Congratulations. I would love to be down 140 in my first year too. I'll tell you Dr. Weiss knows his stuff. He might not be warm & fuzzy, but he's great at what he does & I love the team at Tristate!

I'm 6 months out and 70 pounds down! pic here is at preop 3months and 6months out.

You are doing awesome!!!! Way to go :)

Heaviest 423 now 323 that's a 100lbs in four months gym 5 days a week and a complete change in foods I eat! This sleeve gave me a new life!

Thats great! Looking good :)

Thanks.. well I started at 353 sooooo I knew it was gonna be a lil faster at the beginning. I eat every 3 hrs about 3-3.5 ozs at a time. I drink tons of Water and theres only been few times ive gone under 80 grams of Protein a day. I stick with lower carb options. I mostly eat meat and cheeses. Havnt incorporated much veggies and fruit into my diet bc I focus on Protein first so I rather fill up on steak than peas.. yanno? I dont "cheat" and havnt fiven myself and food rewards. I figure I can relax when im at a more desirable weight. I walk at least 5 days a week around 1.5miles... I track my steps with my fit bit zip... andi go to the gym 2xs a week for strength training for an hour.

Your dedication is inspiring and has paid off.

The picture on the left was taken Summer 2012 and the picture on the right was from last weekend. I was sleeved on March 4th! I am happy with my success so far but I still have a little more to go until I reach my goal.

U look so cute!!!

U look so cute!!!

Thank you so much! I still struggle with seeing a difference until I put before and after picture together and then I'm in complete shock that I allowed myself to look that way.

Thank you so much! I still struggle with seeing a difference until I put before and after picture together and then I'm in complete shock that I allowed myself to look that way.

U look amaaazing!! You said you have more tg?? Where:)) if u lose more, ull b a toothpick;). Wow just beautiful. I'm not sleeved yet, doing the hoop jumps, but prayerfully I'll b there soon!! Again, gr8 work, u look awesome!

U look amaaazing!! You said you have more tg?? Where:)) if u lose more' date=' ull b a toothpick;). Wow just beautiful. I'm not sleeved yet, doing the hoop jumps, but prayerfully I'll b there soon!! Again, gr8 work, u look awesome![/quote']

Haha! Thanks! I want to lose a little more in my stomach area. It is where I'm bothered the most. I feel like I've lost everywhere but there! It's the best decision I ever made. Good luck and hope you have it soon and all goes well. It's a wonderful thing! :)