Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please help! This stall has lasted two weeks can I do anything to change it? I'm 6 weeks post op on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

In my opinion, if you are following the rules of the sleeve like protien, hydration, no snacking, calories, exercise, etc., then you are doing all you can, and time is your friend. I think if you are truly doing the right things, there is nothing we can do impact it. Just my opinion.

Hi I was the same way, no movement on the stall so I added more Water and an extra mile to my walk and made sure I was having my protein...

I barely ever stall. When I do, I up my calories and carbs for a day and then I'm down the next day. I'm not saying it works for everyone, but I'm 5 month out and 96 lbs down. So I'd say I'm doing alright. Good luck.

I am almost 6 months out and I stall for three weeks and loose during one week , so as long as you are following the plan you will loose be patient !!! i am 90 lbs down today ...

I barely ever stall. When I do, I up my calories and carbs for a day and then I'm down the next day. I'm not saying it works for everyone, but I'm 5 month out and 96 lbs down. So I'd say I'm doing alright. Good luck.

Tekara, thanks so much for sharing this. Your weight loss is awesome--congrats! My RD recommended something similar to this when I had a pre-op stall, and it seemed to work. How long do you go without seeing a weight loss before you do the higher calorie/carb day? Could you give an example of your typical daily intake and then a carb/calorie day? I would really appreciate it. Also, how often/how much do you exercise on average? thank you so much!

I am 9 weeks out I hit a stall after weighing myself daily or even twice a day for 2 weeks only losing ounces. To me it was mental but I weighed myself at 8 1/2 weeks out and down 10 more lbs. So, if you weigh yourself like I used to give yourself a brake and hopefully it will pass and if not doing more intake and then less one day sounds good because it doesnt give your body time to adjust to a certain weight. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the responses and CONGRATULATIONS to ALL on your weightloss. Everyone seems to keep mentioning Protein. My Protein intake isn't good at all I find it impossible to consume that much. What Proteins are you guys having?

I am five months out and 72 lbs down. (32 lbs from goal weight). I'm in my third stall and think partially it coincides with being in premenopause. My body and the stalls seem to wait until it figures out what it wants to do. I increase Proteins during this time (I drink chocolate Premier Protein shake from Costco). Congratulations to everyone!

Thanks everyone! And once again congrats! I'm not freaking out anymore I weighed myself this morning and dropped 5lbs. I have my 6week follow up tomorrow I'm excited! Thanks!

That is so awesome! Congratulations. I home my stall will end soon.

Thanks everyone! And once again congrats! I'm not freaking out anymore I weighed myself this morning and dropped 5lbs. I have my 6week follow up tomorrow I'm excited! Thanks!

Really increasing your Water intake is the sure fire way to help drop the weight quicker and at a sufficient pace.

Good luck! You will always be losing inches even when the scale doesn't budge so no worries :)

Thanks! Yours will end soon too!

I find it so hard to drink any kind of liquids because of the whole not drinking 30 minutes before and after a meal. I get scared I'm going to stretch my sleeve so soon. My drs have really freaked me out about everything and that's why I use this app as a resource. Thanks guys! For the support and responses :)

Thanks everyone for the responses and CONGRATULATIONS to ALL on your weightloss. Everyone seems to keep mentioning Protein. My Protein intake isn't good at all I find it impossible to consume that much. What Proteins are you guys having?

Greek yogurt is really good in the am I get 23 grams of protein that way in just one Sev