Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bread...Why did I do it? :(

You should see MyDiary' date=' click on that and go to add and you will see where to add your meals. i am looking on it from my phone, but it should say the same on the computer.[/quote']

Thank you:)

Love MFP...although it does yell at me everyday for not eating enough! :-/

Now look what you have done... Homemade rolls...Thanksgiving dinner will no longer be the same! Lol just thinking of all that goodness... Going to take all day just to sample a quarter of the dishes.

I read on here where someone had mentioned the book.Knowledge is power and I want to be successful with maintaining my weight once I reach because I know it will come off.

Do you know of any other books that you would recommend?

I don't have any other book recommendations, but I saw several recommendations on various threads, here's the link:

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Side note, I'm trying to get either of my friends who are both personal chefs to create some interesting and tasty low carb and healthy (soul food meals) I'll let you know when I get a chance to talk with them, should be interesting. :)

I don't have any other book recommendations, but I saw several recommendations on various threads, here's the link:

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Side note, I'm trying to get either of my friends who are both personal chefs to create some interesting and tasty low carb and healthy (soul food meals) I'll let you know when I get a chance to talk with them, should be interesting. :)

Keep me updated... I am actually planning to take some French Cuisine cooking classes once I am further out.

Once I get on my laptop, I am going to have to add you as a friend!

Love MFP...although it does yell at me everyday for not eating enough! :-/

I always laugh when I have my log done every day. It always tells me that I haven't eaten enough. LOL. I just use it to keep track of my Protein, carbs and sodium. I don't think I will ever meet their calorie requirement again. :)

I don't like the feeling I get when I eat bread. plus I get full too fast so I try to avoid it as much as I can. throwing up sucks

Grace' date=' you were listed as one of my friends on my profile. You certainly could have sent me a private message. I felt a little blindsided. Yes, It was me that posted that I ate 10 chicken nuggets & 1 McDonald's frappe over the course of I believe it was 4-6 hour period. I will be 90 days post-op on Wednesday. I can't believe that no one else has made 2 mistakes days in 90 days. Maybe my mistake was admitting what I did. I also worked in the mental health field for over a dozen years as direct care staff for people living in community resident homes as well as independently in the community. I have worked with schizophrenic, schizoaffective, bipolar, PTSD, suicidal, homicidal...you name it. I am fully aware of mental health services provided. If I feel at some point that I need professional help then I will seek it. For now I am just another sleever learning how this really works, learning how to use food as nutrition and nothing else and testing my sleeve a bit. I think most people do at some point. For now, I will take a break from this website & depend on myself for support. In the end the only person we can ever really count on is ourselves.[/quote']

The offending posts have been removed. I don't know or care who said what...that being said...Keep your chin up and keep sharing. Everyone of us has a different path to get to the point where they chose the sleeve. You should be able to post on here without fear of judgement. No one is an expert on your life and your issues. You are the only person walking that path. While I am sure most people mean well, take the advice you get with a grain of salt.