Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ON THE WAY HOME.....SLEEVED!

Yay!!! So glad you are doing so well and that you had a great experience. Congratulations and good luck!!!

I hope your flight home went well! Don't be a stranger.

Amanda Rae

sitting here waiting to board my flight home. All is well' date=' feel really good. alma and Ready4Achange arw great. Dr. Garcia, is a very skilled amd caring surgeon, Dr. Luna is awesome, Melissa is awesome, Dr. Paola, Dr. Zavalza, and Samuel the driver down the nursing staff and the great staff at,the Marriott....everybody is entitled to their opinion, but If I had to do anything different, I wouldnt. I was 100% safe at all times and treated like a star! My pain level is zero right now! I was cared for to the max. I would only want to stay at Marriott after passing by the other hotels, like lucerna and others ive seen on the blog....you have a nurse at all times, you hit that button and they are there within 30 seconds, they stay on top of pain management. the first leak test is horrendous, but I passed and kindly asked the tech for the trash can to throw up, the only time I ever did..the methylene blue was far less horrible as the first leak tesy,, which I passed too. my advice would be to rest, rest rest and drink gatorade when allowed for the electrolytes.. I honestly did not feel up to shopping, I wanted to take advantage of rest...besides the beds at marriott feel like melted butter loaded with extra fluffy pillows! The bath gels are yummy! There are some HBO channels and others in English and a whole lot of CSI, also watched Scandel in English, first batch of chicken broth wasnt good, but those there after was yummy to my new tummy!. I NOT hungry at,all even passing by all,these delectable food spots....I,am not in pain, just a little soreness but even that has subsided. and by the way, I crossed back over with the birth certificate and id...no problems......[/quote']

That is Awesome!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for sharing! There are 3 of us going in a week and this is so reassuring! Just what I needed to hear and so glad to hear you're doing well! Hope you have a speedy smooth recovery!

That is great news...so happy that you are sleeved and feeling good!

Dear VST friends-I'm writing this from the Marriott....surgery tomorrow morning (Dr. Garcia). I'll post when I can.....first time using this tablet, so technical difficulties may delay my post. Also, there are 4 surgeries tomorrow -I could be last. Rosie said to ask the nurse for some "magic drops" to chill me out while I wait my turn! BTW she also said to expect a minimum 2 hour wait between the tests and surgery.....it takes that long for bloodwork results.. So the next time you hear from me, I'll be sleeved!

That's awesome news! I'm so glad you're doing ok and I pray you had a safe and uneventful flight home. I'm so glad to hear that all went well. Keep us posted on your weight loss and recovery. Congrats!

Gr8 information mine in 6 days

Dear VST friends-I'm writing this from the Marriott....surgery tomorrow morning (Dr. Garcia). I'll post when I can.....first time using this tablet' date=' so technical difficulties may delay my post. Also, there are 4 surgeries tomorrow -I could be last. Rosie said to ask the nurse for some "magic drops" to chill me out while I wait my turn! BTW she also said to expect a minimum 2 hour wait between the tests and surgery.....it takes that long for bloodwork results.. So the next time you hear from me, I'll be sleeved![/quote']

Go luck. I will be watching for u to make sure u r ok, so don't leave us hanging to long. You know we start to get nervous LOL. Post when you can. Hope all goes well and I'm sending prayers your way.

Diamond I'm so happy to hear from you. Great news about your no pain and not being hungry. Also very glad to hear about how great Dr. Garcia and his staff is. Hope your flight went well. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

I hope your flight home went well! Don't be a stranger.

Amanda Rae

Never can be a stranger got see you through!

Flight went well, gonna shower, do wound care and,lay it down

Diamond I'm so happy to hear from you. Great news about your no pain and not being hungry. Also very glad to hear about how great Dr. Garcia and his staff is. Hope your flight went well. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks cant wait for you!

Flight went well, gonna shower, do wound care and,lay it down

Glad you're home and everything went well!!

~Kat

Glad to hear everything is going well for you!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Dear VST friends-I'm writing this from the Marriott....surgery tomorrow morning (Dr. Garcia). I'll post when I can.....first time using this tablet' date=' so technical difficulties may delay my post. Also, there are 4 surgeries tomorrow -I could be last. Rosie said to ask the nurse for some "magic drops" to chill me out while I wait my turn! BTW she also said to expect a minimum 2 hour wait between the tests and surgery.....it takes that long for bloodwork results.. So the next time you hear from me, I'll be sleeved![/quote']

The majic drops are awesome!...they chillax you, and next thing you know you are whistling and joking with the nursing staff on the way to th or.

You know I will once family always family!