Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Protein Shakes at Amazon.com $7/Case!

Don't blame me. I knew I should have kept my secret.

We were good until this new thread started!!

Then there was a frenzy today!!!

Someone else posted it on obesity help too. :-(

Selfish buttheads telling everybody! :-(

We were good until this new thread started!!

Then there was a frenzy today!!!

I only ended up getting 56 cases.

Just checked to they are $33.99;( But costco sells them 18 ct for $24. I guess we bought them all!

See!!

I see you changed your response:p

but really I wanted 100 cs.

Didn't get any either :( sucksazz and now I am sad. May go eat a Cheezeburger and a beer.....

Didn't get any either :( suckazz and now I am sad. May go eat a Cheezeburger and a beer.....

Just make sure you let your beer go a little flat first!! :P

On another thread a poster complains about the pdcaaas score of premier. They claim to have called premier and got a score of 1 out 100 . They also claimed their shake got a 100 out of 100. I posted a link on that thread to Bariatric Advantage that stated the score was 1 but that was the top score other things such as chicken breast scored .97. I think the poster is confused with the scoring system.

Does anyone else know any thing about this pdcaaas scoring system

Question... Are there any Protein powders that will mix like a crystal light? Like fruity flavored?

Syntrax nectar.

I'm sure OTR does. He knows his Protein. And if he bought a million cases you can GUARANTEE it is good for you! :)

On another thread a poster complains about the pdcaaas score of premier. They claim to have called premier and got a score of 1 out 100 . They also claimed their shake got a 100 out of 100. I posted a link on that thread to Bariatric Advantage that stated the score was 1 but that was the top score other things such as chicken breast scored .97. I think the poster is confused with the scoring system.

Does anyone else know any thing about this pdcaaas scoring system

Sounds like a misunderstanding of the PDCAAS scoring model. The PDCAAS doesn't go from 1-100, it from 0.00-1.00. Looking at the ingredients of a premier shake, it is all milk based Proteins which score 1.0- the best score available.

I typically say that premier is a "good alternative" if you cannot tolerate pure whey Protein isolate or I'd you need the convenience.

The downside to Premier shakes is that they are mostly milk based rather than whey. Meaning they do contain much of the impurities found in milk and are not a good option for the lactose intolerant. Keep in mind that immediately after surgery we are much more likely to develop a lactose intolerance. Therefore I recommend them as a convenience but not as a regular "go to" Protein source.

Sounds like a misunderstanding of the PDCAAS scoring model. The PDCAAS doesn't go from 1-100' date=' it from 0.00-1.00. Looking at the ingredients of a premier shake, it is all milk based Proteins which score 1.0- the best score available.

I typically say that premier is a "good alternative" if you cannot tolerate pure whey Protein isolate or I'd you need the convenience.

The downside to Premier shakes is that they are mostly milk based rather than whey. Meaning they do contain much of the impurities found in milk and are not a good option for the lactose intolerant. Keep in mind that immediately after surgery we are much more likely to develop a lactose intolerance. Therefore I recommend them as a convenience but not as a regular "go to" Protein source.[/quote']

Told y'all he would know! Love ya, OTR! Muah!