Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 1, 2013 Sleevers shout out

I have only lost 15lbs from start date had my sleeve march 5th and my weight is at stall also going to get more Water I feel fine If I drink to fast or eat my Jello to fast man o man the pain any one else..

I have only lost 15lbs from start date had my sleeve march 5th and my weight is at stall also going to get more Water I feel fine If I drink to fast or eat my Jello to fast man o man the pain any one else..

Hey there I'll be using the same dr and hospital, how was ur experience?

Dr.Beall is a great Dr. also his stuff and hospital stuff was great also would do it again!!

Good luck...walk walk..!! Do you live in Tyler Tx

Dr.Beall is a great Dr. also his stuff and hospital stuff was great also would do it again!!

Good luck...walk walk..!! Do you live in Tyler Tx

Chandler

Cool..I live outside of Bullard Dr.Beall has a group meetings every 3mos are you on there Facebook yet.Trinity Mother Frances Bariatric patient support it's a closed group with Neily I love Dr.Beall stuff the are all great!!

Cool..I live outside of Bullard Dr.Beall has a group meetings every 3mos are you on there Facebook yet.Trinity Mother Frances Bariatric patient support it's a closed group with Neily I love Dr.Beall stuff the are all great!!

No I didn't know they had a Facebook! Ill have to look it up, I haven't got my date Tracy is out till next week....hoping its soon though. How long after u got ur approve did u have surgery?

I got my approve in one week and 2 weeks later in TMF went very fast per op was the hardest part of this journey good luck on your approve you will be fine..

How is everyone doing post op? I'm down 38 pounds! :D 21 from the pre op diet and 17 since my surgery March 1st! Hopefully being progressed to the soft food stage today !

Whooo!! hope I can do that I had my sleeve March 5th have lost about 15lbs but have stall

just start it on my walking more I'am 54 yrs old I am a little slower :) to get moving..

Whooo!! hope I can do that I had my sleeve March 5th have lost about 15lbs but have stall

just start it on my walking more I'am 54 yrs old I am a little slower :) to get moving..

Congrats!! 15lbs is great!! I haven't started working out yet either, I'm been really drained of energy the past few days. Hopefully this weekend I'll get back into it!

same here went and walk Walmart with a friend them the dollar tree now I'm drained try B12 it helps...My Dr told me to walk a lot work up to 30 mins Not to do any any after 3 week do not pick up anything over 1lbs no pushing or pulling and a little bending over just walk around in side your house and work your self up to 10 mins Good Luck!!