Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Indiana Sleevers

What happen to everyone?

Hey mitz, I am just getting back on after the reorg of the site. That is great news on your progress!! I am down 66 lbs since August 2nd. Current Weight- 178.6

I am happing with my progress so far considering the amount of exercise I am putting in (not as much as I should) that is about to change! My plan is to really take advantage of the remainder of this WLS honeymoon period and get my tail in gear!!

How is everyone else doing?!

Congrats!! You are very normal! Good luck on your new journey in life and what a life changing experience you will have. Keep us posted we are rooting for you!!

I saw you in Walmart on Christmas Eve eve! I was in the video section and kept thinking "I know that face" then when you started to walk away I grabbed my fiancé's arm and said "OH MY GOD IT'S HIM!! Look at him! He's half gone!" I was going to catch up with you and say hi but you looked like you were on a mission lol you look fabulous!!

Oh sweetie you should of said ((((((HELLO))))))) I would of loved to talk to you, I go there sometime to walk around, or shop or get my meds... Did I tell you I HATE Walmart cause they get all my money?.. Well anyway I hope things are good for you and you had a very Merry Christmas and please come to support group meetings we need help!! And Thankyou that was sweet for you to say!!

Hi all, I'm fairly new to the site and a preop patient pending insurance approval. I completed all my requirements Monday, and was submitted to insurance Tuesday on Christmas eve. Hopefully it will be quite the Christmas present of approval in the next couple weeks. <br> I'm located in Indy and working with community's bariatric center of excellence.

Let us know how your doing and keep us posted!!.. Good luck!!

What happen to everyone?

Hey mitz, I am just getting back on after the reorg of the site. That is great news on your progress!! I am down 66 lbs since August 2nd. Current Weight- 178.6

I am happing with my progress so far considering the amount of exercise I am putting in (not as much as I should) that is about to change! My plan is to really take advantage of the remainder of this WLS honeymoon period and get my tail in gear!!

How is everyone else doing?!

You GO!Girl!! I bet your turning heads your way! ... Yay!!! Keep it up and if your ever in my area lets go walking!!! Great job!!

Well just to let everyone know I'm down to 278lbs, that's 133lbs so far, I can't tell you how young I feel!!! But I still have a ways to go and I need your support cause I have none but this web site. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed them selfs after all we have to live a life time and remember to stop and kiss the flowers one of them might be you!

Edited by mitz

I hope everyone a "Happy New Year". I had a great time seeing my daughter in Chicago over Christmas. I tried to eat right, but I did take a bite here and there and never kept track or measured my food it was a guess. So this morning my heart sank when i seen the scale.. The Demon.. So I cringed my eyes and stood on the scale.. I heard the scale speak..... 277.6lbs.... Bam!. I broke the 280lbs barrier and 133.4 lbs total weight loss.. I'm just so delighted. I still have 40lbs to go for my goal weight but I can start to see it tangible to get there. My new best friend is my scale, i don't look at it as a DEMON no more!!!

Well what happened to everyone? I hope everyone is ok?? I feel like I scared everyone away on my posting... I hope not... I have lost a total of 155lbs, I'm just 15lbs from my goal.

Still here, still losing. :) Good job to you!

Hello Indiana Threaders, Im at 247 now, weight has slowed a bit but still making notches in my belt be wearing a 36 i. Waist soon.

Hello Indiana Threaders, Im at 247 now, weight has slowed a bit but still making notches in my belt be wearing a 36 i. Waist soon.

Pretty soon you'll be at my weight! You're kicking butt Milton!!

Where are you having it done at?

I had mine at Community south with Dr Clark. I went to the seminar at IU/Methodist north but it was too far and they didn't seem very patient friendly. I spoke to St Francis and they didn't seem very organized. Community was very helpful setting up appts as needed, and guiding me through, and answering questions as they came up. I was very pleased with the overall process.

Man it amazes me what I can do and even more I cannot find nothing I can't do...

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi Fellow Hoosier Sleevers! If anyone is considering Community North for a sleeve, I'd like to give giant props to Dr. Ditslear and the whole team! I started at Community south,which is a much longer and harder pre-op program, and I was getting very discouraged so I switched to north. So glad I did!