Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Indiana Sleevers

Well going on 109lbs lost now got a ways to go before I try to get on these pants that I bought 10 years ago but I'm feeling lots better. I feel with the amount of food I eat I should of lost more but it's comes off so slow now. I have no regrets on having this weight loss surgery done, it controls my hunger, I uncontrollably went on a benge and it stop my hunger in its track by filling up quick then I was very un comfy for 30min.. that happened about a month and a half ago and hopefully I won't do it again but it's a great tool to have!

Well going on 109lbs lost now got a ways to go before I try to get on these pants that I bought 10 years ago but I'm feeling lots better. I feel with the amount of food I eat I should of lost more but it's comes off so slow now. I have no regrets on having this weight loss surgery done, it controls my hunger, I uncontrollably went on a benge and it stop my hunger in its track by filling up quick then I was very un comfy for 30min.. that happened about a month and a half ago and hopefully I won't do it again but it's a great tool to have!

You lucky dog! I've been following everything to a T and have still only lost 65lbs, and 5 days shy of my year anniversary!!

So glad you're doing well Milton!

You lucky dog! I've been following everything to a T and have still only lost 65lbs, and 5 days shy of my year anniversary!!

thankyou , I had to re-down this app cause the old one would not load up. Thinking i had to reregister i started to sign up and said email was in use...I'm glad cause this helps me for support

Hello everyone! I am pending insurance approval. My surgeon is Dr. Selzer with IU. My mind is in a million pieces! I have no idea of a time frame. I was told that I would have a class next and some testing, then surgery. Has anyone else had Dr. Selzer that could help me with an idea of a time frame. The holidays are coming up and I can not make plans :-( thanks!

Hello everyone! I am pending insurance approval. My surgeon is Dr. Selzer with IU. My mind is in a million pieces! I have no idea of a time frame. I was told that I would have a class next and some testing, then surgery. Has anyone else had Dr. Selzer that could help me with an idea of a time frame. The holidays are coming up and I can not make plans :-( thanks!

Well good luck to you.. You will have surgery soon enough just have to go through the steps

Your not the only one, there was a girl at the support group that lost 68lbs and she started crying that I lost more for under 6 mths.. I felt bad and talked to her. I do a lot of walking and riding a bike, maybe your Mom and your family would like to walk with me at lake iola sometime, this cold weather is great for walking you burn much more calories when it's chili ... Your doing good and don't doubt yourself that your not!

Well I'm down to 294.2 that's 116.8lbs of weight loss, on my surgery date 6/19/13 I weighed 411 on my sleeved date 116.8 of weight loss.. I still have a ways to go. If anyone has MyFitnessPal on their phone app and would like a friend put my name in, I will be glad to have your support and help you as well.

Well I'm down to 294.2 that's 116.8lbs of weight loss, on my surgery date 6/19/13 I weighed 411 on my sleeved date 116.8 of weight loss.. I still have a ways to go. If anyone has MyFitnessPal on their phone app and would like a friend put my name in, I will be glad to have your support and help you as well.

And that's mitzjr

What happen to everyone?

Hi! I'm here! My name is Jennifer and I live in Muncie. I'm pre op, pending insurance approval.

Well hello! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I was sleeved in 6/19/13, my surgery date i weighed 411 and now I'm 286 lbs my goal weight is 240lbs but I will try for 220, I'm on the other end of the state near Louisville, in a little town Austin. Good luck to you and keep us posted! Thanks

Sorry I haven't updated... They called me on Tuesday... I'm APPROVED!! They said they would be calling me with a class date and pre op testing date.. It's now Friday.. No more calls!?!?!? Am I being too impatient? Or is this unusual?

Sorry I haven't updated... They called me on Tuesday... I'm APPROVED!! They said they would be calling me with a class date and pre op testing date.. It's now Friday.. No more calls!?!?!? Am I being too impatient? Or is this unusual?

Congrats!! You are very normal! Good luck on your new journey in life and what a life changing experience you will have. Keep us posted we are rooting for you!!

Hi all, I'm fairly new to the site and a preop patient pending insurance approval. I completed all my requirements Monday, and was submitted to insurance Tuesday on Christmas eve. Hopefully it will be quite the Christmas present of approval in the next couple weeks.

I'm located in Indy and working with community's bariatric center of excellence.

Congrats!! You are very normal! Good luck on your new journey in life and what a life changing experience you will have. Keep us posted we are rooting for you!!

I saw you in Walmart on Christmas Eve eve! I was in the video section and kept thinking "I know that face" then when you started to walk away I grabbed my fiancé's arm and said "OH MY GOD IT'S HIM!! Look at him! He's half gone!" I was going to catch up with you and say hi but you looked like you were on a mission lol you look fabulous!!