Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Indiana Sleevers

Thats Great! I just had my consult with Dr. Evanson at St. Vincents yesterday and have my psych eval on Thursday. If all goes well with my insurance submittal next week' date=' I will be sleeved by July![/quote']

I'm with cacucci also.....I've heard she is a great surgeon but has horrible bedside manor. What is your experience or option on that? What size bougie did she use? I'm excited.

I was told it would be 3 hours' date=' wow! Big difference. It is supposed to be a classroom setting to go through the post op, including exercise regiment.[/quote']

I was told its 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon. Someone said the afternoon is learning how to adminestar the shot we have to take daily for blood clots.

Newme- I have been to one in Speedway...I've thought about checking out the one in Avon and also one of the ones at St Vs. are you pre or post surgery?

I go to the 3 support groups you mentioned. My favorite is the Avon group. I also like the speedway. The Carmel group seems to be more of the strugglers. Although it was informative. I'll be at the speedway one this week.....or at least I think it's this week...i need to check. Let me know if your going.

They just scheduled me and sent me a letter. I was surprised...was expecting a phone call to discuss scheduling. Once you get the letter it gives you a number to call if you need to change anything.

I was hoping for June also...but not looking like I'm going to make it. In that case you may beat me to getting sleeved. I am getting married Sept 1st and I have July 1 as a cutoff date for myself. If I have it closer than 2 months before my wedding' date=' if be really worried I'd feel like crap that day and on my honeymoon. I wish I would have started the process sooner. Oh well :). I'll have it in October at the latest!

I'm sure scheduling for the different surgeons is different but I'll let you know how long after my pre-op I get scheduled so you'd have some idea! Let me know when you get scheduled for pre-op too![/quote']

Stacy03... I think I remember you being in my speedway group. We were all talking about your getting married and if you should do it before or after the wedding. I was there with my 17 year old daughter Havanah.

Day of surgery do they do any kind of testing? Blood or urine test? At Saint Vincent.

Day of surgery do they do any kind of testing? Blood or urine test? At Saint Vincent.

They only test they did the day of surgery was a urine pregnancy test.

Hi everyone! I'm in Indy, going through St. Francis.

I'm sitting at IU North waiting to register for pre surgery testing!

Good Luck bryjohn!!

Stacy03... I think I remember you being in my speedway group. We were all talking about your getting married and if you should do it before or after the wedding. I was there with my 17 year old daughter Havanah.

Roxanne- I think I remember! How is your process going?

Roxanne- I think I remember! How is your process going?

Hi Stacy...I'm fine, my surgery is on June 7th and that will be here befor I know it. It's like 17 days. I'm really trying to get things in order. I'm worried about leaks and my hair falling out and eating enough protein......but I think I can do this.

I'm going to the speedway group tomorrow night are you? How are the wedding plans coming?

They only test they did the day of surgery was a urine pregnancy test.

Hi Sara. I'm getting closer to my date. I was curious...what size Bougie did Cacucci use with you.

Hi Stacy...I'm fine' date=' my surgery is on June 7th and that will be here befor I know it. It's like 17 days. I'm really trying to get things in order. I'm worried about leaks and my hair falling out and eating enough protein......but I think I can do this.

I'm going to the speedway group tomorrow night are you? How are the wedding plans coming?[/quote']

When did you do your pre-op testing? I'm trying to figure out how long from pre-op could I be scheduled for surgery.

I'm not coming tomorrow night...I have another appt previously scheduled! Wedding planning is great! Just about everything done!

Take care!

Stacy

Hi Sara. I'm getting closer to my date. I was curious...what size Bougie did Cacucci use with you.

I'm not sure. I never asked. What ever she did, it worked :)