Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Benefits of Weight Loss.......Funny but true.......

Been thinking about the things I have and will be able to do once I get to goal and just before. This is meant to be funny but true, feel free to add to the list, here are a few I thought of:

Being able the walk up a flight of stairs without an oxygen tank strapped to my back

Not having to purchase slip ons because i can't reach my feet

Being able to see my feet

For the men, Yes I do still have a penis, I knew it was there somewhere

No more acrobatics to clean my tushy

being able to use a regular towel instead of two sewn together to cover my really really big blessing in the back....

Saving money because I don't have to buy towels extra larger to cover my really really big blessing...

this is just a few....hope you get a giggle from it.......feel free to add to it

Being able to do ANYTHING I want to do physically, from climbing stairs, climbing mountains, going up a ladder, working hours on end when necessary, getting up off the floor without help, having great sex without worrying that I'll lose my stamina (ahem!), painting walls without pain, walking the length of a mall 3 or 4 times without leg/back/hip/knee pain, lifting up my baby cousins, carrying my groceries inside without help, etc. These are a few small benefits of losing over 110 pounds. The biggest benefit is knowing that I can do anything and having the self-confidence to step up and show myself off. I sing karaoke now without fear that someone is going to call me that fat girl. If my singing sucks, so be it, but I'm having fun. I can even do the cotton eyed joe now without worrying that I'm going to be exhausted by the end! :)

I can really relate to the slip on shoes!!! LOL

-Kendra

Not having my butt knock things off shelves when I turn around in a store.

How funny! I look forward to all the energy I am going to have this summer when camping with my husband and boys. We have a camper and just to get it nice and clean and everything arranged takes a lot of work. And a lot of flexibility.

Being able to walk into any clothing store and not worry if the sizes go large enough. But mostly to have enough energy

Being able to sit crossed legged on the couch, not having to call in a crane when I need to get up off the floor, and most off all, not feeling like a fat woman has been standing on my feet all day!

post-44734-1381366320272_thumb.jpg

Being able to sit crossed legged on the couch, not having to call in a crane when I need to get up off the floor, and most off all, not feeling like a fat woman has been standing on my feet all day!

Ahhhhhh the rock and throw up out the chair......lol I remember it well.....

This is so funny! I will have to chime in. Being able to paint my toenails without doing acrobatic moves.

Bending over to pick up something off the floor and not feeling like i'm squeezing all my internal organs or mooning the entire room.

Being able to cross my legs like a lady

Climbing stairs without going into cardiac arrest

Riding a bicycle without having to call 911 once I've peddled about 3 times.

Bending down and lifting back up only to find my shirt has risen up my big belly showing my 9 month pregnancy

Feeling and looking like I'm 9 months pregnant and 4 cm dilated

Putting on a shirt that I could fit last week and feeling like the incredible hulk

I could go on and on, but I'm pretty sure you guys get the ideas.

This is so funny! I will have to chime in. Being able to paint my toenails without doing acrobatic moves.

Bending over to pick up something off the floor and not feeling like i'm squeezing all my internal organs or mooning the entire room.

Being able to cross my legs like a lady

Climbing stairs without going into cardiac arrest

Riding a bicycle without having to call 911 once I've peddled about 3 times.

Bending down and lifting back up only to find my shirt has risen up my big belly showing my 9 month pregnancy

Feeling and looking like I'm 9 months pregnant and 4 cm dilated

Putting on a shirt that I could fit last week and feeling like the incredible hulk

I could go on and on, but I'm pretty sure you guys get the ideas.

That was hilarious......ROFL.......

Here's another good one........

Literally rolling out from the bed because you stuck in the sink hole you created...........

Being able to cross my legs without hanging onto my pant legs to keep it from slipping off

Being able to stop telling people I'm a human yo-yo....don't know how many times people have seen me gain and lose weight over the last 23 years at my job

Being able to get up without having to roll over on and get on my knees first

Being able to not worry about my weight the minute I get an invite to somewhere!

Not feeling like the fat girl, the outcast, the one with no self control, the ugly duckling, the unloved

Being able to get on the floor and not look like a beached whale trying to get up!

Loving the new ME! Being PROUD of myself!

Having more room on the toilet... lots more room back there...... Washing the bottom of my feet in the shower. Actually wanting to get on a scale. Having my shoe laces too long. Who would guess that you can lose fat in your feet!!