Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My best friend loves those "it works wraps". I told her I would try them when I have lost my weight. I'm skeptical, but interested.

I figured I would wait to have some saggy skin but then realized when I gained weight back after my evil band I gained it in a different area so I still have saggy skin from previous lost weight I can try it on.

I wear Under Armour shirts about every day, it's just habit. I've always worn under shirts growing up, my dad did it, I just thought it was the thing to do. I probably always will, regardless of skin sagging etc.

I think it's funny though on the It Works wraps. Some of the before/after pictures, they're just physically impossible. I was interested until I saw a guy at roughly 30/35% bodyfat, put on a wrap, and 45 minutes later come out with a 4 pack of abs. Or the guy with the huge beer gut, 45 minutes later, POW no more beer gut. But, I always see products like those as gimmicks.

I wear Under Armour shirts about every day' date=' it's just habit. I've always worn under shirts growing up, my dad did it, I just thought it was the thing to do. I probably always will, regardless of skin sagging etc.

I think it's funny though on the It Works wraps. Some of the before/after pictures, they're just physically impossible. I was interested until I saw a guy at roughly 30/35% bodyfat, put on a wrap, and 45 minutes later come out with a 4 pack of abs. Or the guy with the huge beer gut, 45 minutes later, POW no more beer gut. But, I always see products like those as gimmicks.[/quote']

I have a hard time buying into them, too! The results testimony are pretty over the top. Plus I have a friend who had wls and started to sell them. Somehow she started telling people her tremendous WLS results were from the wraps and not the WLS! Ugh.

Yea, I understand that. I didn't know my friend had wls at first and started asking as a possible idea to prevent saggy skin and she admitted to surgery. Idk, I figure it's worth a try. I'm a woman of the scientific method. I've been engineered to not believe in such things but the proof is in the pudding so I'll give it a try.

I did wraps before and after surgery. Oddly, I noticed results in the wraps before, but saw almost no improvement after. Even the person doing the wrap commented on it. So, I haven't been back. I do wear Spanx or control top nylons under my clothes a lot, but not necessarily every day.

I used the it works wraps before surgery a couple times and lost an average of 2 inches on my stomach. It did not come back in a 3 month time span. I had my doubts but my sister begged me to try it with her. She did not lose anything. I think it is like anything else in life. Works for some people but not for others.

I wear a cheaper version of Spanx every day.(the granny pantie kind). EVERYTHING gets saggy (if you know what I mean)... and they help hold it all together. At my age, I don't plan on having plastic surgery.

I've always worn Spanx, even when I was a size 2 previously I wore some sort of spanx like product. I don't exactly hit the gym daily and I like to rein in the jiggle factor as much as reasonable.

Typically I wear the high waist tights under cloths. Funny thing though....my danged spanx are getting too big LOL You KNOW you've lost weight when your spanx start slipping down on ya heh heh

I wear'Spanx' almost everyday. I LOVE my weight/inches lost, but the lower stomach sag is gross. Soooo...the proper undergarments are key to looking smooth and put-togther.

I've always worn spanx' date=' even when I was a size 2 previously I wore some sort of Spanx like product. I don't exactly hit the gym daily and I like to rein in the jiggle factor as much as reasonable.

Typically I wear the high waist tights under cloths. Funny thing though....my danged spanx are getting too big LOL You KNOW you've lost weight when your spanx start slipping down on ya heh heh

[/quote']

Haha mine got loose too.i washed and dried it.no help.so i ended up going to buy a smaller one lol

I wear'Spanx' almost everyday. I LOVE my weight/inches lost' date=' but the lower stomach sag is gross. Soooo...the proper undergarments are key to looking smooth and put-togther.[/quote']

Yess ugh lower stomach part i hear never goes away.i hate mine :-\

Yess ugh lower stomach part i hear never goes away.i hate mine :-\

Are you talking about the infamous belt (As my doctor refers to it)?

Are you talking about the infamous belt (As my doctor refers to it)?

Lol yess.i hate it

What is the name of spadex products do u buy and at what store???