Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dear husband & his thoughtful gift

So, my dear husband - ALWAYS gave me chocolates for Valentines Day - even when I pleaded with him prior to the day not too - chocolate is my weakness. This year (I was sleeved Dec 3, 2012) I didn't think I had to ask him not to give me candy and I was right!! He gave me a Nike+fuel Bracelet. I can set fitness goals and track my progress on my phone and computer. He's a dear, dear man.

LOL, it took surgery for him to finally 'hear' me tho!!

So' date=' my dear husband - ALWAYS gave me chocolates for Valentines Day - even when I pleaded with him prior to the day not too - chocolate is my weakness. This year (I was sleeved Dec 3, 2012) I didn't think I had to ask him not to give me candy and I was right!! He gave me a Nike+fuel Bracelet. I can set fitness goals and track my progress on my phone and computer. He's a dear, dear man.

LOL, it took surgery for him to finally 'hear' me tho!![/quote']

that's awesome! I just started a thread about the Nike FuelBand. I just ordered mine today.

That is so sweet!

So nice, he's now contributing to your success.

Lovely. I'm blessed to have one who is thoughtful like that too.

Blessings~

Looked it up. Hag is WAY more expensive than chocolate. Hehe.

So what exactly does it do?

What a good man! Congrats on the gift and the husbandly support. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I didn't know what this was so I checked it out on Amazon. This is really expensive! Do people find them that useful? I use my fitness pal to track things.

Wish i could say the same! I am about two weeks pre op and my husband bought me a teeny little box of three chocolates-which i was very happy with. Then he pulled out the largest box oi have ever seen. When i hold it in front of me you cant see me! What was he thinking? I want to throw it away!

My hubby took me to see a movie. I am one month post op so he thought hard about what he could do. dinner out was a no go. candy or chocolates was also out. So he bought me a card and took me to the movies:)

I don't know the cost - but he's a very generous guy so I wouldn't be surprised. I've set up the band on the computer and my phone. What I find is that it motivates me to move more and that's just gotta be good. I started with a modest 'Fuel' goal and plan to up it as I get more fit. AND when it stops being so cold and snowy here in MA and I can be outside for a longer period of time.

I do use Myfitness pal to track my food, liquid and I also post my exercise there.

I paid $149 for my Nike FuelBand that I ordered from Nike.com. It will link to the Lose It app on my iPhone.

So, my dear husband - ALWAYS gave me chocolates for Valentines Day - even when I pleaded with him prior to the day not too - chocolate is my weakness. This year (I was sleeved Dec 3, 2012) I didn't think I had to ask him not to give me candy and I was right!! He gave me a Nike+fuel Bracelet. I can set fitness goals and track my progress on my phone and computer. He's a dear, dear man.

LOL, it took surgery for him to finally 'hear' me tho!!

How do you like yours? I just got mine today and I'm so stoked to try it out! One of my professors told me about it, so I got one for both myself and my husband (he had VSG as well).