Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Kentucky Sleevers?

Hey guys, trying to find some Kentucky sleevers. If not then anyone is welcome :) my name is Tiffany and I just recently got sleeved on February 11th. Feeling pretty good other then all the heartburn. If you have myfitnesspal then add me :) tiffy0485. Really looking forward to chatting with you.

Yep! From Frankfort. Who did your surgery?

There is a group on this forum called "Sleeved in the Bluegrass". Unfortunately, it's not very active.

Had no idea there was another one, ha. I am from Elizabethtown but I traveled to Lexington because I heard nothing but good things from that group. I got sleeved at Saint Joseph East- Center for Weightloss. How long have you been Post-Op?

I was sleeved in March 2012. Reached goal around New Years. Had no complications, never hit a stall. I went to Dr. Weiss of Bluegrass Bariatrics.

In Louisville?

Wow no stall, that is awesome! How much weight did you end up losing altogether. I have lost 16lbs so far in the past 8 days and had my surgery on Monday. Since I got

Home on Tuesday I have lost 10 though, must of had a lot of Water built up. I would like to reach my goal by May 2014 which would be 119 more pounds. I am currently 259.

Hey guys' date=' trying to find some Kentucky sleevers. If not then anyone is welcome :) my name is Tiffany and I just recently got sleeved on February 11th. Feeling pretty good other then all the heartburn. If you have myfitnesspal then add me :) tiffy0485. Really looking forward to chatting with you.[/quote']

I was sleeved feb 5 in bowling green ky. My dr is with bluegrass bariatrics as well. Dr nwanguma. I am very pleased so far and am so excited to be starting this new chapter in my life! I feel very blessed for the opportunity. My high weight was 254 245 pre op and 228 at my one week check up! I'm so proud! My only complaint is I am having trouble getting comfortable enough to sleep well at night.

Lexington. Same practice.

Hi. I am from ky also. Sleeved 1-14-13!

Mine is Dr. Greenlee in Lexington. He is an awesome guy! Very sweet. Bowling Green is only an hour south of me :)

I was sleeved in March 2012. Reached goal around New Years. Had no complications' date=' never hit a stall. I went to Dr. Weiss of Bluegrass Bariatrics.[/quote']

Congrats on reaching your goal!

I was sleeved feb 5 in bowling green ky. My dr is with bluegrass bariatrics as well. Dr nwanguma. I am very pleased so far and am so excited to be starting this new chapter in my life! I feel very blessed for the opportunity. My high weight was 254 245 pre op and 228 at my one week check up! I'm so proud! My only complaint is I am having trouble getting comfortable enough to sleep well at night.

Are you having to sleep propped up? I noticed I can only sleep for about 5 hours at a time now and end up being wide awake. I can sleep on my side as long as I am not having issues with heartburn.

I'm in Western Ky. Paducah area. I was sleeved Aug 28 2012 in Mexico. Have reached goal and very happy! keep in touch!

Are you having to sleep propped up? I noticed I can only sleep for about 5 hours at a time now and end up being wide awake. I can sleep on my side as long as I am not having issues with heartburn.

Yes propped up. I start in bed and end up in recliner. Im a side sleeper and still too tender to sleep on side. Laying on my back is giving me back pain. It is a little better. I suppose it just takes time. I am taking 6 weeks off work so it's not that big of an issue right now.

I am from Louisville was sleeved in April